Suicide murder went wrong part 2

It's been a while Error has stayed with Classic for seven years now. His daughter, Blome, calling Classic dad on multiple occasions but Error would correct her until he and Classic ended up in a relationship. Then it really didn't matter as Classic now was her father. Error began to teach Blome self-defenses at the age of three and she could now fight off undyne without a problem. People have questioned Error on this decision but Error always said. 'She will need it one day and once that day comes will she know what to do,' And today was the day. Ink had kidnapped his daughter and wanted to kill her for making his life hell. Everything had gone down after she was born. He held her captive for a week he had her tied down and beat her whilst Everyone else was trying to find her. She cried but then noticed it was rope. She made a small and weak bone attack but cut herself free. Ink quickly noticed and went to finally kill her but She easily overpowered him and bound him. Then she ran her bruised body was sore. She cried wanting her mom. Error was close to passing out he had searched day and night for his little girl. She ran and he found her. He took her and anger was visible once he saw how hurt his daughter was. 

"Mommy It hurts," She cried in Error's arms. Error saw that her clothing was ragged so he took of his jacked wrapped her tightly in it and picked her up.

"I know dear. We're going to go home and then I'll make sure that the awful man that hurt you will be punished for what he did," Error said. He teleported home with his girl gave her to classic.

"Take her to medic I have some business to take care of," Error said through gritted teeth. He went back to the Au beat the living shit out of Ink and took him to the counsel in all his tied up glory. They had searched for him for years but now they had him and a pissed Mother on their hands.

"Not only do I think we have a case of incest pedophilia but also Child abuse," Error said throwing Ink at the wall. They were stunned

"Where was she?" Fell asked. 

"In Dusttale And want to know something? This was why I taught her self-defense," Error said. Then left to calm down. He sat at home holding his bandaged and almost healed Child who cried and said all the horrible things he did to her. She was feed and eventually passes out. Error carried her to his and Classics shared bedroom then collapses onto the bed. Classic entered and hugged both of them. He had been searching just as much as Error but he remembered to sleep. He left and made the judgment for Ink. It was execution. Classic happily took Ink's life and told Medic that he should examine her once she wakes as she needed rest. Medic accepted.  Classic bought a lot of toys for Blome and sweets.  He placed it all in her room but also secured the room so no one could break in again. He then joined them in bed. Blome went through therapy and Found her own way of coping. She would hide her strength until needed but then go straight for the violent option and no one would know it was her due to how fast she was. Blome wasn't Okay. Her parents knew but she could easily live a normal life. Blome was sitting in Outertale enjoying the stares as much as her mother. She was waiting for him to pick her up but he could take months for all she cared. She just wanted to enjoy the peace in outertale. She sighed as she sensed on her offer friend get closer. 

"Meteo, Asta, Leo. Just come out," She said. The siblings were outer and killer's child Meteo was a year older than the twins but acted younger. They floated over to her not being affected by gravity like their mother. 

"What's wrong?" Asta asked.

"Nothing," She lied. 

"Liar," Leo said.

"Says the one stealing his twin's cookies and blames their older brother for it," Blome fired back.

"SO IT WAS YOU!" Asta screamed. Blome sighed and laid down suddenly hoping that her father would hurry up and teach her how to make portals. She knew how to create and destroy but not how to make portals. It sucked. She tried to imagine going home she closed her eyes and suddenly found everything going quiet. She didn't fell the ground but instead, something soft and jolted up it was her own bed. She had somehow teleported home. She shot up ran around the house trying to find her parents and ended at their room Slamming the door opened before leaving embarrassed. With a completely green face. She did not need to find out that she would be getting a sibling this way. She wished herself away and suddenly found herself in the anti void. She only recognized it because of her mother's stories. She calmed down then tried to focus on going back to Outertale. She imaged it closed her eyes opened them again and nope still blinding freezing white. She sighed and decided to call her mother despite what she just saw. But then found herself to have dropped her phone. Great. She groaned and decided to break a rule. She created a phone from scratch knowing that her mother would get any but She was stuck in the anti void. She called her mother.

"Blome where are you?" Error asked.

"The anti void," 

"HOW DID YOU GET THERE? You know what I'm coming," Error yelled then a portal opened in front of her.

"You have to explain how you got here," Error said with crossed arms while standing in front of the portal. 

"I sat in outertale waiting for you the trio showed up and I imagined my room and somehow I ended there then I walked in on you and dad and wished to just get as far away as possible but this happened," Blome said. Error sighed but then smiled.

"I have waited for this for so long," He said.

"Have you waited for me to walk in on you two?" She asked.

"No for your teleportation to work now I can teach you how to make portals so I don't have to do it," Error said.

"I guess you forgot you had to pick me up,"

"How did you know?"

"Mom I know you. I won't tell dad and You will show me your chocolate stash," Blome said.

"That is blackmail," Error said. But they left and Blome got her chocolate. And a brother a few months later.