To Uzu

Welcome back to the nineteen chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(End of flashback.)

"Wow sensei you know the gods?" Naruto asks with sparkles in his eyes.

"Know them? Fuck little bro I can kill them. They aren't real gods. Just deity's chosen to watch over the many vast dimensions that are within creation. Your Kami isn't the one true Kami. I worship and follow the one true lord of all things. Lets just say that training under her is why i'm called God's Assassin. I'm classified as a TIER 3 quad S class warrior. Tier three's are known in my line of work as Literal God Slayers. Only three people meet that requirement. Me, My dragoness mother Kalameet the eternal and my father the dread god of the Abyss and the void, Belial the Fallen one." Mathias says not really giving a shit as he looks around Hiruzens office for the present he got for his student.

"Wow. . .so you're like the most powerful thing on this planet huh sensei?" Naruto asks a little shocked at his senseis strength.

"No I'm not like the most powerful thing. I AM the most powerful fucking thing on this planet. I hunt gods who turn their backs on their duties and interfere with how things are to be done. Granted leeway's are a given with certain deity's such as now since without me your mother would have been dead, you would have settled for the Hyuuga heiress and never found out how much of a jackass your father was." Mathias says as he just reaches behind the couch in the office pulling out what appears to be a rather simple and intricately made wooden box with golden trim and designs. He smiles at having found it and walks over to Naruto before kneeling down and holding the box out for him.

"Naruto, that box is called a bottomless box. It allows you to store many things inside of it as it is it's own pocket dimension. Inside that box is at least 500lbs of Magnesium carbon based metals which you can use with your Magnet release kekkei genkai to make yourself impervious to normal attacks. You can stick the metal to yourself and make an outer shell of protection or make it like a dome or something. It would grant you something like an ultimate defense so you no longer get hurt all to much. Also inside there is a blade I forged myself. I used the soul of my oldest sister to make it. It's called the chaos blade and it is EXTREMELY powerful. Please take care of it. It's all I have left of the sister I loved like a wife. You have just a few days before the Chuunin exams so practice with only that sword and your magnet release while you're with Kakashi. I need to go to Uzushiogakure and see if they have the chamber. I'll be back on the first day after the second round of the Chuunin exams." Mathias says before patting Naruto on the shoulders. He just chuckles before Naruto hugs him tightly thanking him for the gift and the idea of his defense. After a few moments Mathias lets go of Naruto and walks out of the office window and begins floating in the air.

"Naruto, Check it out. With these fucking eye's of mine I can control the gravity around me and FUCKING FLY. Try the same thing with your wind affinity by meditating. Use your wind chakra to lift yourself off the ground while in lotus position and go from there. I'll be back in a few days okay bro." Mathias says before waving to his surrogate little brother. He just laughs a little bit and turns around floating out into the middle of the street where civilians and Shinobi alike are able to see him. Making sure he's the center of attention as people stop what they are doing seeing the floating Ninja. He just laughs a little bit before calling out.

"When I get back for the month interval of training Naruto I'm teaching you how to fucking do this. UP UP AND AWAY!" Mathias yells before he rises in to the air flying at a rather hastened pace into the sky before veering off towards Uzushiogakure. The civilians and Shinobi alike are all awe struck as someone seemingly just flew off into the sky. One little Emo in particular is seething at the power the dobe's sensei has trying to think of a way to get it for himself before he's brought out of his musings by a pink banshee's screech of 'Sasuke-kun'.