Everything You Teach

Welcome back to the chapter 37 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Uzushio Time Chamber. Day 91)

The 7 Shinobi all gather outside the house infront to await the next 9 months of training to see what is in store for them. Naruto and Kushina are ignoring everything else in the world it seems as they walk out of the house with Kushina leaning against Naruto with her hands in front of him crossing over his chest. Kushina smiles happily as she snuggles into her lover remembering the night they shared. She smiles some and chuckles happily as she discreetly applies a birth control Jutsu to her abdomen to keep herself from getting pregnant.

The couple sit down on the ground as Naruto is in her lap and kushina is nuzzled into Naruto happily. Kushina this morning is literally glowing with happiness as she holds onto her new lover as the others stare at them both. 3 with Lust and envy as they wish it was them who had gotten that treatment last night. 1 With jealousy. As Jiraya looks towards Naruto and Kushina as his nose starts dripping once again as he furiously scribbles down in his notebook much like he did last night at the amazing amount of inspiration that hit him last night at hearing Naruto and kushina go at it. The last simply stared uninterestingly at them both knowing what ever happens behind closed doors doesn't matter so long as the two love each other.

"Alright everyone stop staring at the couple who fucked like rabbits and get into position." Mathias says shocking Naruto and Kushina as they had thought the seals kept the room silent.

"H-How?" Naruto asks red faced as a certain blue haired Hyuuga.

"The silencing seals you placed on the room strained from sound and broke. Who ever laid them down forgot that even they have limits. And after it broke down we heard everything. . . .I had make sure Jiraya didn't fucking die of a heart attack and blood loss. Thanks for that by the way." Mathias says annoyed at his adoptive little brother. He sighs some and just thinks for a minute. Mathias then does something No one would expect. Mathias undoes his Konoha headband and crushes it inside his fist before ingniting it with Katon and Raiton chakra causing the Hitai-ate to melt and bleed away as a burning white hot liquid before solidifying as a lump of useless metal. Mathias opens his eyes slowly revealing his normal eye color. Two eyes with cream white sclera and solid beaming emerald shaded iris in one eye where as the other one is light yellow. The shade of green is the same color the sea takes on after a massive storm where as his yellow eye is more like sunlight. His pupils solid black onyx in the middle of those deep pools of green and yellow.

"Sensei why did you do that?" Naruto asks a little confused.

"Because i'm not going to be a Konoha ninja by the time this is done. After our time in the chamber is up and the day of chuunin finals are finished . . . .I'm going to die." Mathias says shocking everyone.

"S-Sensei?" Naruto says hurtfully as his eyes well up with tears.

"Don't you dare cry for me Naruto. I'm not sad i'm dying. My fight with my mother did more then you'll know in damage to me as well as her." Mathias says as Naruto recoils a bit.

"B-But Sensei we can find you someone to help you. You don't have to die." Naruto says confused at why his sensei didn't tell him before.

"He's right. My old teammate tsunade is the greatest medic on the planet. She can help you i'm sure of it." Jiraya says as Mathias shakes his head.