Preliminaries Exams End

Welcome back to the chapter 33 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

The entire room is silent as if it was empty. The Jonin Visiting and Native. All Anbu with in the shadows viewing the fights. Even the Hokage himself stare in disbelief and awe at the strength Naruto just displayed towards everyone. Everyone with widened eyes simply turn to Mathias and stare. They stare at him wondering just how strong Naruto really is knowing Only Mathias and Naruto himself Know the answer to that question. Kurenai quickly looks at Mathias with fear before her gaze settles on the damage done to the arena due to Kiba and Naruto's fight.

Mathias for his part simply stares at Naruto knowing he had no choice but to unleash his true skill set. He swells with pride at the silence that ensues from the end of the match knowing all eyes are on him. Everyone in attendance simply swallow hard before Turning to Naruto who seems to simply be standing around waiting. Waiting to be declared the winner as he stares at a very stunned Gekko Hayate who soon realizes why Naruto is still standing around. He quickly Raises his hand and calls out.

"W-Winner . . . .N-Naruto Uzumaki" Gekko says surprised at the outcome that just came about. Mathias simply looks at Naruto and gives his student a gentle nod showing his approval before Medics clamor out to begin taking care Kiba's injuries as they cart him off towards med bay to deal with his wounds. Although upon closer inspection the damage looks far worse then it is.

"Alright we need to start the next match but we have to have an intermission to clean up the arena and remake the floor." Gekko says to everyone. Naruto walks up the stairs and returns to his sensei's side. They both stare at each other for a moment. The stare is one of respect given and respect now earned. Mathias bows to Naruto showing his true respect shocking most of the Jonin present. Kakashi quickly takes this chance and walks towards Naruto and Mathias lightly placing his hand on Naruto's shoulder to gain his attention.

"Naruto. . .What . . .what was that?" Kakashi asks a little worried for his sensei's son.

"That was me just winning the fight Kakashi. Why?" Naruto responds.

"Naruto that was far more then you "Just winning a fight." That was pure unbridled power matched against Unyielding rage and strength. You and Kiba literally used jutsu that could tear each other apart." Kakashi says as Kurenai comes up to listen as well as most of the other people around.

"Me and Kiba are Rivals sensei. One day Kiba came up to me on his teams day off from training to find me and challenge me to a fight. Mathias explained that True rivals. True friends never hold back against one another. They go all out in an effort to truly show superiority and to show the upmost respect towards their opponent. Kiba went all out as you saw just as i went all out on him. I wouldn't disrespect him or the Inuzuka clan by holding back. Just like he wouldn't disrespect me by holding back either." Naruto says smiling some as Kurenai stares at Mathias with a soft smile before looking towards Naruto.

"Good Job Naruto. That was an excellently won match. I'm sure kiba will be proud to know he lost to you in such away." Kurenai says with a tender smile.

"Thank you Nai-chan that means a lot. But you should thank my sensei. He's the one that literally PLANTS me into the ground during training to ensure i become strong. That fight only showed my strongest Non-Lethal Jutsu with a severely underpowered jutsu meant for killing multiple people. I underpowered it to the point that it would barely burn him. I went all out but i don't want to kill Kiba. When i saw He wasn't going to hold back no matter what i decided to pull it out only at 3 percent it's true power." Naruto says rubbing his head some embarrassed as the Jonin's eyes widen at that statement.