Invasion Begin

Welcome back to the chapter 45 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

"Hello Gaia, Nice to see such a cute face again. Listen before we start i thought i'd do this." Naruto says as he looks to his Sensei who nods in return pulling out as mall rectangular device and touching it. After a bit he hooks it up to the stadium speakers and music begins playing.

"I had chosen this song to suit you as your theme song. Due to your . . strange way of speaking about your mother." Naruto says as Mama said knock you out By Five Finger Death Punch Begins playing throughout the stadium. The combatants in the arena just smile. Gaia's smile is rather wicked as she enjoys the music.

"Mother says she likes this. She will love to kill you to this . . Theme song you call it. I enjoy it." Gaia says as she looks towards Naruto who just snickers a little bit nodding some as he looks to his sensei before giving a gentle nod again and switching the songs.

"And this is my theme song." Naruto says as Barbie Girl By Aqua begins to play making naruto stumble a bit before looking at his sensei who is currently laughing his ass off.

"OI CHANGE THE SONG ASSHOLE THAT'S NOT MY THEME SONG!" Naruto yells at his Sensei who just drops to the floor laughing harder when he presses next on the device and the song playing now is I want it that way, By Backstreet boys."

"You are just one giant festering asshole you know that?" Naruto asks a bit pissed off before Mathias gets up and stops laughing.

"Sorry Naruto i couldn't resist busting your balls one last time you know. Alright seriously though here's the song you wanted." Mathias says before fiddling with the device that then begins playing Naruto's song.

"Okay both fighters ready?" Genma asks having just stopped chuckling at the blonde's expense. Getting nods from them both he merely raises his arm.

"Hajime" Genma says before shunsining towards a safe distance on the roof of the combatants lounge knowing those two jinchuuriki will destroy nearly everything in there path.

"Ryuusa Bakuryuu" (Quicksand Waterfall) Gaia says as her sand reacts and immediately darts towards Naruto in a thick and heavy stream as if it were a river. Naruto being quick on his feet merely dodges rather nimbly with a spin. When the move is repeated and sent at Naruto again and again he merely dodges the streams of sand knowing what happened to Lee last time.

"Suiton: Mizurappa" (Water release: Violent water wave.) Naruto says as he spews water out of his mouth in a violent stream at the strem of sand both of them clashing mid air as they begin a power struggle between them. The sand becoming clumpy and useless as the water jutsu soon pushes the sand away and pushes closer to Gaia. Gaia seeing this widens her eyes as she shunshins to a safe distance in the back of the arena to keep her Suna no yoroi (Sand armor) From becoming wet and useless.

"Sabaku Rou" (Desert Prison) Gaia says as her gourd pops open and soon explodes outward from Gaia's hand coating it with sand launching the massive arm of sand towards Naruto who merely stands there not really caring. He merely remembers his sensei's teachings and holds his hands out as a saw blade like blue construct appears hovering by naruto's hand which begins spinning making a revving sound. Naruto points his index finger at the disk which soon has an elaborate Sealing structure imprinted on it. Naruto while having done that making 12 disks appear all with the different sealing array's appearing on them has his left hand doing one handed hand seals before he stops and throws his hand outward shouting.