New Sensei

Welcome back to the fourth chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Konoha Academy Roof)

"W-Whoa that felt strange. What the? Oh uhh so question why did you call me that instead of my name. I'm not a senju and I'm not related to the namikaze." Naruto asks confused.

"Well first off is the Senju. Your great great granduncle was Hashirama Senju. He had a sister who married an Uzumaki and took his name. Who became your great great grandmother. Your mother I assume you know was the only other Uzumaki in the entirety of Konoha. I was briefed on everything about you child. Even your burden and yes I mean the you know what and I don't give a fuck. It doesn't make you any less human then me. As for Namikaze. . .well look at yourself in the mirror and take off the whisker marks on both your cheeks and tell me who you look like." Naruto's sensei says with a slight smile. Naruto's eyes widen to the size of dinner plates as he realizes who his father is.

'What can you tell me about my father? Huh please I'll do what ever you want I wanna know more about my dad.

"I know fuck all about your father. But it doesn't matter the dumbass could hold his dick for all I care the fungal rim job. Now Because you are senju that means you have a dormant Kekki Genkai which I will help you unlock during our third month of training. By that time you will both hate my guts with a passion yet love me as much as you would a brother at the same time. Am I understood Naruto?" The man asks with finality and seriousness in his voice.

"Hai Sensei I understand. Now what are we going to do to introduce ourselves." Naruto asks while fidgeting with his headband.

"Alright you dandy tart. My name Is Mathias Cronqvist but i have many monikers. My personal favorites are 'Gods Chosen', 'TBPM', 'Death Punch' and my personal favorite. 'Saint Guillotine'. I have many likes such as sweets, Teas, Forest and nature in general as well as the moon Nighttime and I love Ramen. I dislike many things. Mostly Arrogance, spoiled little shits, Emo's, rapists, Murderer's, bandits, raiders and tyrants. My hobbies are meditating and training in different arts aswell as mastering my appearantly new Kekki Genkais the Mokuton which you will also have when you unlock it as well as my own known as Shouton or Crystal Release. My dream is a simple one yet it seems I'll never achieve it. It is simply to settle down with a wonderful Woman and raise a family. You're turn" The man identified as Mathias now speaks with a slight smile.

"My name is appearantly Naruto Uzumaki Senju Namikaze. Although i don't care about my father I'd like to know about him to avoid becoming like him. But i wouldn't mind learning his move sets just to use them for some real good. I like Ramen, Training and sakura-chan although I don't know why. I dislike waiting three minutes for instant ramen Sasuke-teme, arrogance and all the things you don't. My hobbies are Training and learning new jutsu's and my dream is to one day be hokage but not for the title alone. It's so everyone in the Village will see me as me and not my tenant and maybe say sorry." Naruto say's with happiness and passion at a fellow ramen lover.

"Haha wow, Kid i can tell I'm going to like you. Now then lets go see the Hokage. I need to remove those seals that are inhibiting you as well as get you on a proper eating regiment. I know you eat only ramen cause it's all people sell you. And don't worry, Ramen will still be a staple of your diet. Can't truly take out the food of the gods from an aspiring soldiers diet now can I?" Mathias says as he grabs hold of Naruto's shoulder with a laugh before Leaping off the roof towards the hokage Tower with Naruto in tow.