New Technique

Welcome back to the eighth chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Tazuna's estate, Wave country. 5:03AM)

Naruto slowly opens his eyes yawning some looking around his room Not seeing his sensei. He sighs softly and looks at the door before standing up and getting dressed in a miniature version of Mathias's outfit tying his Hitai-ate to his head smiling some. He heads downstairs to see His sensei setting the table for breakfast for three. Scratching his head Naruto just sighs and takes a seat. Looking towards Tsunami he smiles softly as she just calmly bows her head once before speaking.

"I can't thank you two enough for what you're doing. My father really wants us to be free." Tsunami says with a smile.

"Oh it's no big deal really. It's just the right thing to do." Naruto says as if it's the most simple thing in the world.

"Yes but not many people would be willing to do it like you and your sensei here. He's . . .Rather strange that one but I can tell he's a good man." Tsunami says chuckling a little bit at the strange males actions.

"Yeah that's Nii-san alright. He's not from here at all really." Naruto replies with a dismissive wave.

"Oh what do you mean by not from here? Is he from the land of iron or maybe water?" Tsunami asks a bit confused.

"No i mean he's not from the elemental nations at all. It's really his story to tell but it's nothing to strange really. Anyway where is he?" Naruto asks looking around.

"Oh he's cooking breakfast. Something he calls . . . cheerios and egg. I don't know what the heck it is but it looks and smells good. He also says it's your favorite breakfast besides steak and eggs so I might learn how to make it for dinner once." Tsunami says scratching her head a little embarrassed.

"Wow really? Thanks I'd like that a lot Tsunami thank you." Naruto says beaming a smile at her as he leans over the table giving her a hug.

"Hey quit with the hippie fest in here damn it. Food's ready anyway and we have to get to training you again dumbass." Mathias says with a slight chuckle as Naruto quickly blushes and lets go of a cherry faced Tsunami. 'I never thought someone as young as Naruto could have such a good feeling body.' Tsunami thinks to herself as she shakes her head clear of the thoughts.

"Okay Naruto today we're going to learn about your elemental affinities so I can better train you in different jutsu's suited to you. I also know what happens when a few of your affinities merge from the paper alright?" Mathias says eating some of his breakfast as Tsunami does the same.

"Okay sensei. . .but are you sure you're okay? I mean you took a full blow from kubikiribocho to the back and had your ribs shoulder and some of your spine split open and showing. Are you sure you're okay to train me?" Naruto asks a little worried for the only sensei and surrogate brother he's ever wanted.

"What are you serious? Kid that shit isn't nothing to me. Not since the experiments. . . .Anyway that was nothing. Honestly it was like a bee sting. Hurts just enough to be a distraction but only mildly annoying as a small hindrance." Mathias says a little casually as he remembers the Acid baths and being skinned alive to see if he regrows it as the test show he should. Shuddering Mathias quickly finishes his meal before washing his dish with Naruto doing the same before walking over to Tsunami and bowing to her.