Battle On Bridge

Welcome back to the thirtenth chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Back with team 7.)

Sasuke's brain snaps in two forcing his eyes to change in reality bringing to life his Sharringan eyes with single tomoe in each eye. The scream lasts for over an hour before Sasuke takes a deep breath and passes out with what looks like his soul escaping his mouth as Sakura begins crying as her sasuke-kun might be dying.

"Oh no you don't dumbass." Mathias says as he grabs the white apparition like thing seeping from Sasuke's mouth only to slam it back into his face waking sasuke up from his genjutsu enduced death coma.

"You're not dying till I say you're dying yah fucking ass hat." Mathias says walking away from Sasuke.

"Oh by the way. . .congratulations. You've finally unlocked your pink eye. We'll talk to kakashi about the change in plans." Mathias says hitting Sasuke in the head with a mirror. Sasuke grabs the mirror and places his hands just under his eyes looking at himself smirking happily.

"looks like I have to thank you Mathias. Cause of you I now have the power I need to kill my brother." Sasuke says arrogantly before standing up and walking away with Naruto and the others towards Tazuna's house.

"Maa Maa, Mathias what was that noise? It was fucking loud." Kakashi asks a little worried for his team.

"Nothing happened. I trained them like I said I would." Mathias says a little bored.

"TRAINED? YOU CALL PLAYING 'Dodge the exploding clone' TRAINING?" A loud mouth banshee screams.

"Yes I do. It's called stamina and endurance training you idiots." Mathias says smiling.

"Kakashi cause of the the dobe's teacher I was able to unlock my sharringan." Sasuke says switching his normal eyes to his doujutsu with a happy smirk.

"Oh that's great sasuke-kun. Tell me how did he do it?" Kakashi asks a little excited.

Sasuke turns deathly ill and pale as he remembers what happened shuddering as he curls up in the fetal position holding himself as he rocks from side to side. All kakashi can pick up is one word and one word only 'Youth'.

"Mathias what the hell did you do to him." Kakashi asks a little worriedly.

"Nothing, I just showed him there was no fun in making sense and played a game to help increase his stamina and endurance." Mathias said walking away with Naruto and Kushina. Kushina holding onto Naruto lovingly as she nuzzles into him and he does the same for her.

As the week goes by The plans set forth by Mathias goes off without a hitch. The slaves are freed, Gato's mansion is in ruins and his entire safe was cleaned out along with his papers and transaction documents. The two teams Mathias trains with seem to improve dramatically with Naruto's help in playing the various games such as 'Dodge the exploding clone.' 'Duck, dodge or die' and even a simple game of 'Hide from the monster.' Mathias and Kakashi along with Kushina help Naruto train just a little more then normal in his New Magnet release kekki genkai.

As the week rolls on Kushina and Naruto spend the entire time together. Normally mother and son spending time together would not be so bad but it seems they are getting a little bit closer then a mother should with her son. The way they sit together with Naruto in her lap and her arms wrapped around his waist. The way they talk together and even how they sleep in the same room snuggled up to one another. They even went out on the town once or twice to a restaurant. All seemed to be going perfect for the mother son duo. They were walking to Tazuna's house after eating at one restaurant when a random citizen mentioned 'How sweet it is that an older woman is in love with such a handsome young man.' That rocked them both out of their perspective worlds to examine how they act. The thoughts bring a deep red blush to both of their faces as they raced home.