Truth Of Danzo

Welcome back to the chapter 51 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

The sky is gray as the clouds roll in. A slight drizzle is felt as the rain slowly and lightly falls over the entire village of the leaf. A large contingent of mourners wearing nothing but black and funeral garb. Most of the Audience is shinobi with very few Civilians while one being alone towers over the others. An extremely large black scaled orange eyed dragoness. Tears welled up into her eyes as she mourns for the last of her children who have died leaving her alone in the many worlds she has traveled too. Contemplating her lot in life Kalameet sheds full blown tears of sadness and anguish as she stares at the empty casket in front of her with a small picture upon it showing Mathias standing behind Naruto leaning forward with one hand on the blonde's head. A fox like face splitting grin on Naruto's face while a solemn smile is on Mathias strangely visible face.

The dragoness merely sobs outwardly vowing to find her sons soul and his heaven to charge into it and spend some time with her estranged son to have some form of relationship with him no matter what it was. Standing next to the massive dragoness is a mass contingent of people. Naruto, Kushina, Mikoto and his other wives, Hiruzen and the other three Kage's, Orochimaru and her sound 5 members Minus the sickly Kimmimaru. Also in attendance are the few akatsuki who had shown up at the exams and most and Many jounin and others also standing in front of Mathias' casket which is on a raised platform. Behind Mathias' casket lay countless others. Shinobi who all died defending their home and fighting tooth and nail to try and take out as many enemies as they could before they fell.

A podium stand in front of all in attendance as the microphone is finally set up for the Hokage to speak to all who attended the funeral. Hiruzen sighs with a downtrodden heart and face as he gets up to speak to those who survived the attack.

"My fellow Shinobi, Today is a solemn day in the history of Konohagakure. . . . It marks the day we lost a lot of good men and women to the machinations of a madman and his schemes. Through his treachery we lost a Sannin, backing from many villages and also allies who could have prevented this kind of event and even . . . an entire clan and country."Hiruzen states solemnly before once again looking to the crowd.

"Danzo Shimura had received word near the end of the second Shinobi war that Uzushiogakure would be attacked when an Uzushio spy from Iwa had found out of the attack. But on his way through fire country to report this he was attacked. He barely survived and had run into my teammate and then rival Danzo who was on patrol around the village. The dying nin relayed his message and then died. Danzo withheld the information as he didn't want to sacrifice village "assets" to aid a country he deemed would be a threat to us. . . .Uzushio fell 4 months later when they were attacked by the combined forces of three Major hidden villages consisting of Kumo, Iwa and Kiri. Although they lost over 85% of their forces and on the way to rest and return to their villages we had attacked the remaining soldiers in full force ending the second war at the cost of the Uzumaki and their country." Hiruzen says shocking most of the jonin and retired shinobi in attendance.

"After I was elected Hokage, Danzo went on to then secretly send his Root anbu to different villages and cause trouble thereby keeping us from acquiring allies for the third shinobi war and afterwards keeping us with only Suna as allies as he saw they were useful "Cannon Fodder" For the Leaf." Hiruzen speaks once again with pure disdain in his voice.

"Then . .. shortly after I had announced the Yondaime Hokage we lost Our strongest Sannin due to Danzo and the Yondaime "finding" so called hidden underground lairs with sick twisted scientific and genetic experiments which were the cause of all the kidnappings and disappearances that had happened at the time and blaming it on Orochimaru my favorite student. They had played me like a lute by falsifying evidence that it was her when in reality it was the two of them who were doing it. As my last act I ordered Orochimaru's filing in the Bingo book and labeling her a missing Nin." Hiruzen says looking towards the visible Sannin who is currently nuzzling her tears into Naruto's shoulder from behind him as she cries silently. Her new Sharingan eyes opening wide as Naruto rubs the side of her face to calm her down.