Moon Responds

Welcome back to the sixteenth chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

"I think you're doing a fine job loving this girl so far. The next step is to introduce yourself to her. She can't feel the same if she doesn't know who you are right?" Kushina says smiling some as she nuzzles into Naruto.

"Yeah I guess so but she's so far away. . . so what comes after that?" Naruto asks tilting his head back to look up at his mother.

"Well Naruto-kun you must first prove to her you are worthy of her affections. Show her how much she means to you and tell her how you feel. She may seem far now but I know you'll close the gap soon." Kushina says before she sets Naruto down beside her and looks into his eyes.

"You need to reach out and grab her. Then tell her your name and if she asks why she should care you need to sweep her off her feet like a true gentleman would."

Naruto looks at his mother happily before hugging her tightly. He tells her he'll go to sleep in a few minutes and she should return to the tent. After she's gone Naruto once more looks to the moon and smiles longingly at it. He reaches his hands up and opens them in a way to symbolize a hug and says.

"Hello, My name is Naruto Uzumaki. And you should care because I love you and I'll do anything for you. Please accept my feelings." Naruto says while still staring at the moon. As if responding to his words the moons glow brightens a little bit with a loving and seemingly pink glow for a few moments. Naruto smiles some closing his eyes before heading back to his tent. Unknown to him an image of a blood red eye with three black ripple marks surrounding the pupil and 9 tomoe appear for just a fraction of a second before disappearing allowing the normal glow of the moon once more.

Morning soon comes to the trio of Shinobi. Mathias lets Kushina in on his plan and she agrees happily knowing she'll be able to pass on the clans Kenjutsu style to her son. Taking a few minutes to pack up they head off towards The Hi no kuni and Yu no Kuni border where Aoi was last seen. At most it'll take them an extra day to return to Konoha. Naruto and Kushina decide to just spend some time together at the resort leaving Mathias to his own machinations. Mathias puts on normal civilian cloths and takes off his headband stuffing it into sealing marks on his arm that he added into his flag tattoo along with his other cloths to seem unassuming while blindfolding himself once more. Mathias digs through his personal affects and finds his mp3 player from his real realm.

Smiling happily he turns to his album selection and chooses his favorite one and sets the link to his mission headset and walks out to gather the rest of the items for his ruse. After a few hours of traveling alone with an empty decoy sack with a mule behind him carrying some what expensive materials as a ploy to draw out Aoi and the few bandits he has with him. His trap bears fruit when two chuunin strength nin's appear out of nowhere behind the trees and attack with ninja wire and senbons.

Easily evading the senbons and ninja wire Mathias simply decides to use a skill he's had since puberty and his mothers genetics became dominant. He grabs the ninja wire and pulls hard using his ungodly strength tugging one of the ninja near him only to then slam a fist hard into his chest caving it in forcing his rib cage to implode piercing his heart, lungs and liver killing him instantly. Mathias's hand boring it's way through his torso and squelching out the nin's back. Mathias lifts his arm upwards and twists it forcing the nin he killed to fling off his arm and land behind him as Mathias just smirks staring at the dead man.