Enter Orochimaru !

Welcome back to the chapter 29 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

After a few hours Naruto fills the Water tanks in the house for the teams and karin to be able to drink fresh water after it's filtered and purified. He smiles some as he heads to the kitchen and begins cooking some Venison soup for his temporary housemates. IN the middle of cooking Naruto hears the tell tale shriek that is the pink Banshee and he sighs heavily. He heads to the living room of his treehouse calling out.

"I'm going out to save the pink banshee and her team mates since they're near here. Feel free to eat when the food is ready and go ahead and take the earth scroll from my jacket pocket as well I wont need it for now and that way we can all just hang out for 4 more days with out worry." Naruto says Getting the three kumo nin to nod at him with smiles on their faces. Obviously they had chosen right to ally themselves with the blonde as it was a boon to the team when they needed it. Naruto leaves the house and sighs heading in the last direction he heard the screech. Feeling around with his chakra naruto finds Sasuke fighting someone with hidden reserves. Putting his mokuton Chakra into the tree he's on Naruto sinks into it Using Mayfly Only to soon emerge behind the Kusa nin from earlier that had the freakishly long tongue. He smiles some and calls out.

"Hey beautiful, I wouldn't go near the Uchiha if i were you. He'll corrupt you with his arrogance and sickening self entitled attitude." Naruto says Drawing attention to himself from the female as well as team 7.

"Oh Naruto-baka. Thank goodness your here please you have to save us. This crazy Kusa girl wont leave my sasuke-kun alone." Sakura says making naruto sweat drop.

"Oh Naruto hmm? Thats your name? Well Maelstrom i have to say that's a fitting name for such a strapping and handsome Ninja. But my business is with the Uchiha. I simply wish to offer him power." The Kusa nin says not really knowing what she's getting into.

"Oh well i have to warn you he's really an ungrateful bastard. He'll stab you in the back if it means getting what he wants." Naruto says as Sasuke fumes and yells.

"SHUT UP DOBE. If this bitch offers me power of course I'll take it." Sasuke says walking towards the woman.

"Oh but i won't give it to you. I simply offer you the opportunity to get it. You have to beat me first before i give you anything." The Kunoichi says releasing a massive amount of KI at him making Sasuke begin to sweat. Freezing in place at the massive amount of killing intent thrust towards him Sasuke begins planning how to get out of here. The whole half hour fight he hasn't been able to even touch her with anything. Not even his Katon Jutsu's. The one that did hit was merely a mud clone.

Naruto suddenly appears in front of Sasuke with a smile on his face. "Don't worry Teme, I may not like you at all but I wont leave a comrade behind. No one left behind Sasuke. Come on we can take this Kusa nin no problem if we work together." Naruto says as Sasuke looks at him. Sasuke backs away as Sakura comes up next to him. Sasuke turns to face sakura and whispers quietly to her making sure naruto doesn't hear.

"Sakura. . .when the dobe makes a move towards the Kusa nin we need to run. We can't beat her. She's not a genin that's for sure." Sasuke says as Sakura just nods hoping to win some brownie points with her sasuke-kun.

"You got it dobe just give the signal and we'll attack." Sasuke says lieing preparing to flee and leave Naruto to fend for himself. Before Either Naruto or Sasuke could react The kusa nins neck stretches beyond normal limits only to bite Sasuke in the neck. After a few moments the nins head retracts and leaves sasuke with a Curse seal on his neck. That is hidden as he grabs hold of where he was bitten. Sakura races to her Sasuke's side and Naruto looks at the Kusa nin who's giggling a little bit. Sakura not taking any chances immediately flees the scene with Sasuke in tow having his arm over her shoulders. Sai soon follows after but only reluctantly as he casts a few glances towards Naruto.