Chunnin Exam - Part 1

Welcome back to the chapter 23 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

A certain duck butted emo is seething with pure unrelenting rage at the display of power that Naruto's sensei possesses. Inside he is raging as hard as he can screaming at himself that he deserves that power and he alone should have it. His sharigan was unable to copy even the simplest movements from mathias. His sharrigan was supposed to copy ANYTHING but bloodline abilities and yet it was unable to even do anything like that with Naruto or His sensei's abilities. The look on sasuke's face is seen by Naruto as he and all the others walk towards the academy. Naruto just chuckles before he calls out towards Sasuke.

"Damn Sasuke-teme, I swear that if you were to try and take a shit right now you'd only crap out diamonds with how much seething rage you have. What is it are you that upset that my sensei is such a badass and you can't have him." Sasuke screams as loud as he possibly can in rage. His face blood red with rage as his screams finally subside due to his voice breaking after half an hour of unrelenting screeching about uchiha superiority that put all Haruno's to shame. His rant isn't that flashy just annoying and repetitive.

All of the Konoha nin's shake their collective heads ashamed for the Uchiha clan and what it has been reduced to. The emo unable to talk due to destroying his voice for the forceable future just shuts up and calms down panting as he just swears in his head after his bitch fit is finally finished. The Genins get into the academy and clamor together in front of a door on the second floor but are soon stopped by two other rather older Genin blocking the door to the Examination room. Obviously not everyone had rushed to see what that roar was about since the academy is sound proof thanks ot seals.

"Get out of here you're all too weak to even get passed the first portion." One of the Genin say.

"Yeah, We've already failed once before so what makes you all think you can pass?" The second genin says that's in front of the door number showing it's room 301.

Naruto just shakes his head already knowing who those two are as his face splits into a fox like grin. Kotetsu and Izumo always were fun to mess with but he decided to let it slide this once since they were making his job easier.

"Please we have to get in there. I know we can doo good if you just let us pass." A girl in a pink china dress with her brown hair done up in two buns speaks pleading with the two older Genin.

"yeah we just want in we don't mean no harm to you." Said a kid in a skin tight green jumpsuit with a bowl cut hair style and caterpillar sized eyebrows on his head.

"Please you two couldn't even hurt a fly. If you two are so smart then why don't you just follow the blonde kid since he's obviously smarter then everyone here." The genin wearing bandages over his nose says loudly except the second sentence which is barely a hushed whisper which both students pick up on and look towards naruto who's already at the stairs leading to the third floor.

They both smile some and mouth thank you to the two Genin before racing off as a third Genin follows after the first two. Before Naruto or anyone else is able to get up the stairs A pink haired banshee screeches at them.

"Hey you two. Sasuke-kun says that you should drop the useless genjutsu and give up on your ninja careers." Sakura says in sasukes stead since he can no longer speak. Naruto just sighs and lightly slams his face into the desk that he summons up from the floor next to him surprising everyone. Then someone near him asks.