Finals

Welcome back to the chapter 42 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

Konohagakure Stadium, 9AM. Kage booth.)

"Before your match i must speak." Hiruzen rises and looks down at the arena floor gazing at Naruto.

"Naruto my boy, How do i know your sensei will keep his part of our deal?" Hiruzen asks a little cryptically wondering how exactly one man will accomplish such a near impossible feat.

(Arena Floor)

"Sandaime-sama you really have to ask?" Naruto sas with an eyebrow raised in a questioning look.

"Right follow the bodies. I'll be on it then." The Hokage says before looking down to the arena as Naruto and Neji ready up to begin their fight.

Naruto stands in front of Neji staring him down rather heatedly. He feels that something other than Jaguar will have to be used in order to beat this Holier than thou High horse riding Hyuuga.

"Alright both fighters ready?" Genma says before disappearing out of the arena floor to give the two room.

"This outta be a match to remember! FIGHT!." a random voice says before Genma disappears out of the arena floor to give the two room.

"You should give up now Dead last. . .You haven't had any formal Shinobi training since you graduated the academy and i doubt that Sensei of yours this past month did anything to improve your skills." Neji claims as he activates his Byakugan and gets into his stance.

"Hmph, Come on then." Naruto says standing rather proudly as Neji then races in towards Naruto who only seems to widen his eyes at Neji's rather impressive speed. Being caught off guard Neji is able to get a few Juken strikes to his torso lifting him off the ground enough for Neji to grab his Ankle and hurl him at the tree just behind him causing Naruto to smash into its trunk.

(Stadium seats. Naruto's wives just after the announcement.)

Kushina is sitting down with Kaguya, Mikoto and Karin all in a row at the front to watch their husband fight. Kushina just smiles looking at him giving him a reassuring smile. The others notice this and chuckle.

"Kushi-chan you have that look again." Karin says pointing at Kushina who has the most loving smile on her face. TO passer by's it honestly has the air of someone who has nothing but love to give the world.

"Hm? Oh i didn't realize. Thank you Karin-chan." Kushina says getting a scowl on her face and just ignoring all the men around her. As they hear the announcement They sigh heartbroken. Konoha has always been his home so this must be devastating.

"Well at least he knows that he will always have us." Mikoto says as she looks to Kaguya who is merely smiling down at Naruto. Mikoto and the others for the longest time have wondered just how she came to love Naruto and since they had all gotten to know one another better they finally decided to ask.

"Kaguya, You always never say a word, Only ever speak to us, Naruto or Mathias. Zetsu is usually the one to speak for you. Could you tell us exactly how you fell in love with Naruto? It's been something of a mystery to all of us." Karin asks fixing her glasses.

"Honestly i don't know. Even being trapped in the moon i had my sight and hearing. . . I watched eons come and go. I watched as Doton, and suiton chakra, the gift i was given by the Shinju, was used for murder and war rather than farming and agriculture. I watched as Katon and Raiton chakra was used to burn and massacre entire families rather than to keep warm and have renewable energy. I watched as Futon chakra which was supposed to be used to clear forests and cut timber was used to torture and destroy houses and villages. . . .I grew to hate humanity and everything about it." Kaguya said eating a piece of Carrot cake Naruto had made her.