Don't Leave me

Welcome back to the chapter 59 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Konohagakure main market.)

As Naruto and the others were on their mission Orochimaru and Karin had been working on getting the Siphon tower online using Springs rather impressive technology. Supplemented with Mathias's tech from earth they had been able to create a massive teleporter that will encompass the whole of Konoha. Getting it setup was easy but building the massive construct that was a bitch and a half as it took a full month of non stop labor to get it completed with console included. Karin is currently typing away on the computer getting the routine online as those around her are fighting in the pits of Tartarus. Orochimaru keeping Karin safe as best she can till they all hear the tower spinning up and charging. Karin happily turns to the marines and Orochimaru before quickly summoning a Kongo Fusa for each arm and she begins whipping the chains around herself slicing and whipping the chains around slicing into and tearing chunks out of the demons before calling out.

"THE TOWERS ONLINE, HOLD THE DEMONS AT BAY WHILE THE MACHINE CHARGES WE HAVE 36 HOURS TO FIGHT THROUGH!" Karin Yells as Orochimaru just smiles knowing that Naruto and his team did the job they needed.

"Finally we can stop holding back and fight full force without worry. The shield generator for the tower will ensure it doesn't get destroyed by a stray jutsu or energy influx." Orochimaru states as she Quickly has the Kusanagi Sword spit out of her mouth and into her hand. Her eyes flaring red showing the Sharingan in full view with a twisted smile on her face as she begins cutting the demons down using the shunshin combined with her flexibility in her slashes and strikes with her sword.

Karin jumps in right next to her making sure to get at her back and keep in tune with orochimaru and her attacks as Karin just continues using her Chakra chains as whips to punch holes and snap certain parts of demons bones and limbs leaving them as a crippled mess.

After about an Hour of Orochimaru hurling around her Jutsu and Karin and her slicing and whipping the demons about Kushina and Tayuya soon join the fray with them as Tayuya begins playing her flute casting genjutsu around the tower to disguise it as well as trick the demons into fighting themselves and each other.

Soon Kushina is Seen sending out Water dragons while combining her Adamantine sealing chains to the mix to wrap the chains around the demons and swing them around and smash them into one another or to bring them close and slice into them. The girls soon have been fighting for 12 hours straight in this section of tartarus that moves rather quickly due to the time fluctuations. Karin and Orochimaru's calculations put it as 4 times faster than the section Naruto went to to have the power rerouted to the siphon tower. So 3 hours should have passed for him and his team. As time had gone by Kaguya, Mikoto, Deidara, Konan and Hidan had all showed up as well to defend the tower when the Marines numbers began falling.

"We have to push them back! They can not destroy the siphon!." Kushina yells to the last two of the Harem mates that showed up. Kushina growled harshly as she slices into the last Imp that teleports in as a Prowler leaps at her only to get Caught in chains via Karin's own Kongo Fusa and it then gets twirled around and bashed and smashed into everything around it including its allies.

"Good, It's about time the tower was starting its job. I'm sure the resulting purge of energy will be Explosive!" Deidara says as she gets onto her large clay bird before getting taken into the air and beginning to rain down her c2 Explosive clay Jutsus.