Time Chamber

Welcome back to the chapter 34 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Konohagakure no Sato. Uzumaki compound.)

"And that's how we'll lay out the 7 years of time inside the chamber Naruto. Does everyone agree to that?" Mathias asks pointing at the training schedule. The group of people in the circle are Naruto, Kushina, Mikoto and Jiraya. Naruto smiles at the training schedule plan laid out before him happily nodding to his sensei.

"Yeah that will be fine. It's a very well thought out Training regiment. Training with you throughout the 7 years on alternating days with us. All the while Me, Mikoto and Kushina train Naruto in what he needs for a year a piece with 4 spare years for you to teach him all he needs to know about your taijutsu stance." Jiraya says as Mathias just nods his head some.

"Yeah that was pretty brilliant. Me training my precious Sochi in sealing, kenjutsu and his uzumaki abilities one year. He has Mikoto teach him all about how to defend against a fully matured Sharingan and a mangekyo Sharringan as Jiraya teaches him his fathers techniques and even how to try and master Kyuubi's chakra." Kushina says beaming with happiness she wont be without her husband for his training.

"Yeah. . . how did Naruto meet you again Jiraya?" Mathias asks a little confused considering he just showed up at the house yesterday.

"Oh i was doing research for my latest novel in the Icha Icha series. Naruto ran into me while i was doing my research and uhh . . . got the better of me. It ended in a very bad way considering how many Kunoichi were kicking my butt. But hey they work at the Kitty kunoichi club so they weren't too angry someone liked looking at their scarred bodies. When i talked to Naruto I found out i was lied to by the council and Danzo like Kushina was." Jiraya says smiling as he pats naruto on the head.

"Yeah you're lucky that ass kicking that Pakura-chan gave you was enough for me to forgive you." Naruto said walking over to Kushina and leaning against her. His head leaning into her breasts as he nuzzles in making her giggle as she nuzzles into her son.

"Yeah. Well I'm going to go to Sensei and tell him the plan. Mathias you're sure you can get us to Uzushio without being detected or found out?" Jiraya asks prompting him just nod some.

"Of the many things i teach Naruto. I have a plethora of skills, powers, magics and abilities i have kept hidden. One such power is command over shadows and darkness. We will make it to Uzushio the instant you say we get the okay from the Coffin dodger." Mathias says as Jiraya walks to the front door opening it to leave. Jiraya looks forward and sees a pink haired girl standing with her hand about to knock on it. He just moves around her and heads to Sarutobi's office leaving the pink haired girl standing their looking inside being invited in by Mathias.

"Naruto you have a visitor." Mathias says yawning before heading to his room.

Walking out of the living room into the greeting area Naruto sees Sakura is standing there taking her shoes off.

"Sakura-chan its good to see you." Naruto says hugging her gently. Sakura smiles softly and pats Naruto's back happy she can hug her friend once again.

"I take it that Danzo is still fooled by yours and your Kaa-san's performances?" Naruto asks her before letting her go.

"Of course Naruto-'baka'. That bandaged asshole doesn't suspect a thing." Sakura says with a wave following naruto into the living room.