Teacher Student Duo

Welcome back to the chapter 48 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Invasion point front lines)

Mathias stands in front of everyone at the village entrance between the horrid abominations made in the Root labs as well as the demons Of his father's forces brought out through the pacts. All the way to the Root Ninja themselves and the normal Leaf shinobi who were ready to begin fighting. Mathias merely looks at the numbers and decides that with what little energy he has. it's time to go back to his roots as a soldier for America. The male reaches inside his coat to his back as the Root and Leaf nin alike ready themselves for whatever weapons this strange man before them has.

Mathias merely pulls out his Dual automatic P90 Submachine guns with deep mag and laser sight Modifications and slides in position in front of the leaf nins aiming the akimbo guns towards root and pulls the triggers on both weapons causing the sub Machine guns to go off with the pleasing sounds of multiple loud bangs as the lead bullets travel faster than the root nins can move shredding their bodies like they're water balloons.

Mathias merely holds the triggers keeping the Akimbo guns steady as he fires the full 90 round clips from both guns ejecting the mags and reloading the weapons before darting forward into the fray and once again opening fire on the nins with the guns as the bullets tear through them killing multiple shinobi before they can even think. As Mathias is reloading he feels someone smash into the ground beside him only to hear a sickening scream as he turns around seeing Naruto slicing a one of his father's Spectre demons in half down the middle with Kubikiribocho. Mathias finishes reloading his P90's and gets at Naruto's back holding his guns up as they are surrounded by the Root Ninja who are standing around them in a circle waiting for the next move to attack.

"Bout time you showed up asshole." Mathias says a little pissed off.

"Oh shut up sensei you didn't have to fist fight a released demon. Besides I'm here now aren't I?" Naruto says as he holds Kubikiribocho in one hand and Raijin no ken and flooding it with his Raiton chakra making the electric Blade explode out of the hilt and making it take the shape of kubikiribocho as he manipulates its physical form.

"I'll shut up when I'm dead. Now nut the fuck up and get to killin." Mathias says as he begins once again unloading his rifles into the crowd surrounding them making sure the 90 round clips empty completely before pulling the P90's back into his cloak like jacket and this time pulling out a modified MG42 with the name Barracuda 225 etched onto it like an emblem before Mathias begins firing the massive Machine gun into the Shinobi who try and fail at dodging the fast moving bullets that are currently tearing through them like wet tissue paper. The Root behind Mathias and facing Naruto try and get at Mathias from behind only to be struck and cut down by Naruto as the two friends stand at each others back protecting one another from the enemy nin as they jump towards them at random positions.

Naruto and Mathias's movements in sync perfectly as they dodge, slice, swing, fire kick, punch and slash at the enemy in harmony as they did back in naruto's last year of training. The fighting and firing of weapons having the Leaf nin where they were once ready to defend the Village with their all only stare as two people. A simple Chunin hopeful and one man who wasn't even using jutsu, Just strange weapons no one had ever seen are pushing back thousands of Mutated abominations and Multiple Root ANBU Ninja. The Leaf Shinobi all just stare in awe at the strength these two have thanking Kami, Yami, Shinigami and all of the other lords, Ladies, gods and whatever deities that exist that they are on Konoha's side.