Chunnin Exam Starts

Welcome back to the chapter 23 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

"Hey watch where you're going kid you just bumped into me." The kid with the face paint says indignantly. Obvious irritation present in his voice.

"Kankuro please calm down. . . She might be watch-" the blonde behind the Kid in the catsuit speaks before getting cut off.

"Oh hush Temari, Gaia isn't here and this kid needs to be taught some manners." Kankuro says as he raises his other hand to wards Konohamaru ready to punch him.

"Hey can you put my friend down please. He's obviously sorry and scared he bumped into you. So what's the full story here?" Naruto says a little curiously.

"This little runt just ran around the corner and ran into me. His freakin goggles banged into my nuts. It hurt so i have to teach him a lesson." Kankuro says before looking at konohamaru one more time.

"Hey uh that sucks and all but I don't think you wanna try and wail on the hokage's grandson. It could cause a war between our villages." Naruto says as Kankuro just looks at Naruto the to Konohamaru a little scared gently putting the kid down. Konohamaru takes this chance and runs away from the scene as fast as he can wihsing his Boss luck.

"That's better Now why don't you come out of the tree ne?" Naruto says not even bothering looking at it. Kankuro and Temari look at the tree seeing the ever present scowl from the emo king with the hair in the shape of a ducks ass. Sasuke jumps down from the tree landing in front of Kankuro and Naruto.

"So dobe just cause you can sense me doesn't mean anything. You're still a loser and i'm going to show you that no one can beat an Uchiha Elite." Sasuke says arrogantly with some bandages still on his cheek where Naruto's lava infused punch landed.

"Oh really Teme? Well need i remind you of what happened at the bridge in wave? Oh yeah i remember greatly how i thrust punched you in the face so hard you flew 50 feet away from me and crashed into your sensei and you crumbled like a sack of bricks at the second jutsu i used on you. Besides i wasn't even talking about you dumbass." Naruto says indignantly.

"I was talking to the stunning red head hanging upside down one tree over." Naruto says looking up at said person with a smile. Shortly after her presence is known She uses a Suna Shunshin to appear before the group standing beside temari.

"Gaia i didn't know you were" Kankuro starts.

"Kankuro shut up. You're a disgrace to Suna ninja everywhere." Gaia says in a bored monotone like voice.

"But Gaia I " Kankuro says.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." Gaia says to him before looking at Naruto.

"You . . .What's your name?" Gaia asks as she looks to Naruto.

"My name is Sasuke uchiha. If your lucky i might make you my wife after the exams." Sasuke Uchiha says arrogantly as his pride swells up making all ninja besides a certain pink haired banshee sick to their stomachs.

"I wasn't talking to you 'Dumbass'. I was talking to the Blonde." Gaia says with disdain evident in her voice before looking towards naruto where her expression softens just a bit.

"My name Miss is Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki. What is yours?" Naruto says before reaching over and in a gentle act of Politeness kisses her hand. What shocks the three Sand nin the most is the fact that Gaia's sand didn't rise up to stop him at all.