My Wife ?

Welcome back to the nineteenth chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

"Oh yeah the Rinnegan . . .Shit how could I forget the name of the thing that gave me that awesome fucking gravity power. Shit I can fuckin fly now." Mathias says lightly patting a closed fist on his open palm with a smile before he moves his Hitai-ate off his eyes opening them wide for all to see the deep lavender purple eyes that cover his entire iris and sclera with 6 solid black concentric rings surrounding his pupils. He then smirks happily before sliding his Hitai-ate back into place over his eyes.

"HOKAGE WE DEMAND MATHIAS BE PUT INTO THE CRA TO ENSURE HIS CLAN LIVES ON ALONG WITH HIS KEKKEI GENKAI AND TO TRAIN NARUTO." The elders and Even Danzo yell as Mathias just laughs his ass off.

"Y-You think you can control me and my love life you ancient old as dirt ass wipes? Oh god that's a good fucking joke. " Mathias says only to have the Council grin rather slyly.

"As a ninja of Konoha you are under the direct order of the Council and the Hokage. So what we say goes. You are to be instated in the CRA Immediately and will have to have your first wife within the next 6 months or one will be chosen by the council." Danzo says nearly salivating at all the willing and order following Root Kunoichi he'll be marrying Mathias off too.

"Yeah big Negatory on that one. I am under NO ONE'S ORDERS. But the true Divine one. The lord of all Creation and lover of all Worlds. I am her Chosen Soldier and I only follow her orders. I fly a flag for a long dead Country which Holds no ties to you three, This Village nor even these Elemental Nations as you call them. I may be forced into this CRA bullshit but just know this. I pick my wives and I only have ONE MARE IN MIND WHO I WILL MARRY WILLINGLY!" Mathias says shouting at the council His voice becoming Dark Demonic and reverberating with pure unadulterated Evil as the lights in the council room dim to nothing and his eyes begin to glow his changed eyes Turn to the same ones Naruto saw during wave. Mathias's figure disappears into the shadow only showing the glowing eyes as he smirks before speaking once again as the council room is surrounded by hellish heat, Red rocks soaked with blood Entrails guts and limbs of long and freshly dead corpses of Humans, Demons, Animals and spirits alike.

"Words of warning you ignorant Plebeian corpses. If even ONE WOMAN Shows up at my door in Naruto's compound they will be sent back to who ever sent her IN A BODY BAG AFTER I'VE KILLED AND EATEN THEM! Am I Understood you miserable little Fucking Insects?" Mathias says to the council as his mouth billows hot ash and pyroclastic clouds while small bursts of Blue fire sprout from his throat when he yells. The three Civilian council members Shiver and Shake and although no killing intent was felt they all nod in absolute fear and cower like mice meeting the cat who just ate their mother in front of them. As Mathias gets the nods he wants he just grins manically as the room goes pitch black once more leaving only his folded eyes, blue flaming mouth and sinister pearly white shark tooth like grin visible in the room. He just laughs rather demonically as the lights once again turn on and Mathias's posture voice and visual changes return to normal. The entire the entirety of the council room Hidden ANBU in all Tried to make sense of what just happened. Mathias never let off Any chakra nor did anyone sense a Genjutsu start or take place meaning that what ever just happened was 100% real. Danzo fearing the worst just calmly and quietly thinks of a way to deal with Mathias.