Another Uzumaki

Welcome back to the chapter 28 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

Just as Naruto said he met Omoi, Karui and Samui at the meeting point in a small dense patch of Tree's near the middle of both starting gates. The four nin travel and talk with each other soon finding out they all have many of the same likes and Dislikes. Omoi soon opens up a little and stops his ranting on betrayal and soon offers Naruto a lollipop which he happily takes and eats it. Along the way they team cuts through spider dens as well as man eating plant nests only to save each other time and time again. As this happens Samui and Karui notice how Naruto's never say die and No one left behind personality is as they travel and speak more and more with him. Naruto doesn't really share anything about his past except the more recent missions like how he came to own Kubikiribocho and his sensei as he's too busy watching the backs of himself and his temporary teammates. The team of four soon reach a familiar crossing to Naruto who smiles some as they soon pass a genjutsu barrier that allows them all to enter before looking at a rather well maintained treehouse.

"Welcome to my old temporary home you guys. I hope you don't mind but it's been awhile since I've been here. Like 6 or 7 months. So not everything will be tip top shape but hey it's better then the ground. I have to go to the river to the south of here and get us some fresh water. Theirs a group of deer that hang out to the west that should be around there this time of year so we can have venison if you kill one. I'll be back later in the mean time make yourselves at home." Naruto says with a fox like grin as Naruto jumps off towards the southern river.

"Well he was telling the truth. This place is near the tower and it will certainly take awhile for other teams to do anything. They'll be tired by the time they reach here and we can just hang out." Karui says walking towards the doors opening it with a key Naruto had given her.

"I'll say. Naruto may be from Konoha but he sure is cool in my book." Samui says with a ghost of a smile on her lips as she remembers Naruto tackling a tiger that leapt at her 2 hours ago to save her life. " When all this is over and done i say we write to him. He seems like he genuinely likes our company." Samui finishes as she walks inside the house with Omoi following suit.

"One of us should hunt for The deer he told us about but we have to be careful. Who knows what the deer would be like." Omoi says eating another Lollipop.

"I'll do it. It's the least i can do for him since he saved my life." Samui says with a smile grabbing her Tanto and heading out of the house.

"So Karui . . .you think Samui has a crush on the blonde?" Omoi asks his cousin.

"I don't know Cuz. . .but in all honestly if she doesn't want him I'll take him. He's strong as hell but also smart and kind. I wouldn't mind dating him if he was a kumo nin." Karui says relaxing on a couch laying down on it to relax.

(With Naruto.)

Naruto had headed south to a known river and cave spot just south, southeast of his treehouse. Looking around Naruto sees no-one is around to his knowledge. He drops to the riverbank and smile some as he sets down a water sealing scroll and sets it in the water before channeling chakra into it. After about 5 minutes the scroll is full and naruto rolls the scroll up setting it in his jackets sealing patch made form his old Orange jumpsuit. He smiles some as he makes to head towards the Treehouse once more before a woman bursts from the bushes screaming as she runs away from a rather large black bear.