Oji-san

Welcome back to the fifteenth chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(In Konaha just moments ago.)

A Shadow clone of Mathais having had enough of Kakashi's pestering questions for the entire month while at wave had finally boiled over into this. In the middle of the night a few days before everyone had packed and started walking to the village Mathias had sent this clone ahead with one specific purpose in mind.

Pranking Kakashi big time.

Mathias had his clone Henge into a perfect Kakashi and had it walk around the village reading his porn aimlessly till he bumped into Gai at which point the prank would begin. It took a few hours of aimless walking after 2 days of failures The "Kakashi" Had found it's target and walked up to him as he was doing some light training.

"Kakashi my eternal Rival how goes training the YOUTH OF YOUR TEAM?" Gai spouts out normally before giving his niceguy pose and his teeth give a gleam before 'Kakashi just looks up from his book'

"Huh? You say something Gai?" 'Kakashi says as Gai spouts off about Kakashi's Hip attitude.

"Listen Gai I'm here on a mission. A mission that will prove once and for all that one of us is better then the other. Since were tied in our little . . .challenge war why not make a go for broke game that either of us can win pretty easily." Kakashi says with an eyesmile.

"Oh how wonderful. You've decided to fan your flames of youth and challenge me this time. Alright My eternal Rival what is your challenge?" Gai says absolutely curious about this.

"A Race" Kakashi says with a gentle dismissive hand wave.

"A race? You want to race as your first challenge?" Gai asks a bit stunned.

"Why it's PERFECT Absolutely set the rules of the race." Gai says getting ready to run and finally beat his eternal Rival.

"Okay well first we have to strip naked. And I mean NAKED naked. Like the day you were born naked. No cloths, No underwear, NO genjutsu or Henge's to make it look like were naked but actually naked. Then we race around the ENTIRE Village forest in all 5 times. The one to reach the Kage Tower on the fifth lap is the winner. And the winner gets Named the challenge war Victor." Kakashi says with an eye smile as Gai just starts to shake violently at the sound of this before asking.

"And what of the loser?" Gai looks at Kakashi expectantly before Kakashi eyesmiles.

"Well to prove the loser is a good sport the Loser will have to spend the rest of the day naked as well as accept A HUG from the winner who is ALSO still naked." Kakashi says with mirth before Gai explodes screaming about the youthfulness of such a challenge and how it breaks the borders between true friendship and shows the great value of good sportsmanship.

"OH MY KAMI THAT IS PERFECT. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I AM READY FOR THIS CHALLENGE KAKASHI WHERE SHALL WE MEET TO START THIS YOUTHFUL CHALLENGE?" Gai screams as he cries tears of joy.

"How about right here right now. So IT'S ON!" The imposter Kakashi says making a fake grab for his cloths knowing that the real Kakashi will be back in the village soon enough to get the full brunt of this prank.

Gai seeing Kakashi grab for his cloths immediately does the same only the difference is Gai is so fast at taking his cloths on and off it's as if not even a nanosecond later Gai is naked as the day is long with his above average junk hanging out. Gai immediately bolts off towards the gates starting the race as the clone Kakashi ends the henge before smirking and Dispelling relaying the information to Mathias who is on his way home with the Others.