Last Day

Welcome back to the chapter 40 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Uzushiogakure Time chamber, Training day: 2,555. Final day.)

Soon everyone in the Chamber wakes up the next morning and yawn before heading out of the house walking to the door of the chamber. Everyone stops when they See mathias standing there. Only they can't really tell due to this armor. Armor that is pure solid steel in what appears to be horizontal strips surrounding his entire body up to his neck with chainmail beneath it to allow for more flexibility.

The boots, Grieves and pauldrons are all spiked giving off the evil vibe as they look at the face. The only thing worn is a solid blue silk tapestry, wrapped into a hood laying lightly on the males head as a white porcelain mask adorns his face. The mask has golden leaf and amethyst embroilment in the shape of a diamond on the forehead made of the amethyst while the golden leaf makes up a skull and 4 stars. Three above the skull and one below. The eyes of the mask have solid gold trim around them that cascade down the mask towards the mouth area where the trim ends and leaves thick yarn sewn over the front of the mask and even though no mouth opening is present the stitching forms a slight frown.

"I am glad you all are here. As you know our last day inside the chamber is now. Once we leave i only have three weeks left before something happens to make me either die or I'm thrown into my new home." Mathias says to everyone. Only his voice reverberates rather demonically as he speaks shocking everyone. His eyes remain their calming stormy sea green and sun gold yellow as he looks towards Naruto.

"Once we leave this room . . . my previous name and actions will all be forgotten by everyone but You 6 and the Hokage Sarutobi thanks to the spell i cast upon him. To everyone else it will appear as if Naruto has trained himself to this point with no help from anyone. When the time for the Finals come i will appear in the flashiest way possible and proclaim you 6 to be my students. Jiraya you can drop the Genjutsu around yourself once we leave the chamber. I'm sure Hiruzen will be surprised at your newfound youth. Naruto . . . I'm proud to have had you under me for these long hard fought years. It does not only bring me happiness but also pride to call you . . . all of you United States Marines. In my home world Marines are the best of the best. The true elites on the battlefield anywhere. Just as i was trained i have trained you the same way. Minus the bullets whizzing past your skulls trying to debrain your asses while grenades threaten to blow you into pieces." Mathias says smiling happily at Naruto's expression.

"You 6 have made it an honor to be here. I look forward to the future where you 6 train 6 more at the same time. While those 6 soon train another 6. For now though . . .enjoy your time as the only 6 Ninja Marines. True elites of the craft and not at all will you just be blowing smoke. Now then. . . .Lets leave this chamber behind and head back to the real world. I'm sure not much has changed." Mathias finally says before turning and opening the door to the time chamber. The 7 inhabitants of the chamber step out of it smiling happily as the sun soon baths them in a nice warm light. Once Mathias takes his first step outside of the chamber a massive blast of energy escapes his being and extends from him in an orb like fashion that seems to do nothing. The black and blue like orb of energy expanding rapidly before seemingly disappearing.

"The deed is done. . . No one remembers who i am and now Only my current moniker shall be known. Lets go everyone, People are waiting for our return." Mathias says as the 7 Members of the party get out into the open. Laughing some they all decide it would be best to fly home. Channeling the wind chakra to thier limbs they all soon lift off the ground rather easily and rise into the air. They soon dart through the air rather quickly and with ease due to the increased gravity of the chamber they trained under. Soon coming upon Konohagakure they slow their speed before slamming into the ground inside the uzumaki compound.