Both Side Flat

Welcome back to the chapter 55 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

Naruto just looks over the entry in the book before He looks to Hiruzen.

"You kept this book for 3 years?" Naruto asks getting Hiruzen to nod.

"Of course I kept it Naruto. You know how much I owe him. It was the least I could do to keep hold of his bounty book. I saw you were added to it 3 years ago about a month after you disappeared with your wives. Only to then get the last update about 3 months ago when your tier and classing had changed." Hiruzen said as Naruto smiles some taking the small hand held book.

"Thank you Ji-san" Naruto says with a happy tear as he and Hiruzen hug rather tightly.

"Tsunade, I suggest you Shizune and others begin rounding up Civilians and moving them places such as Suna or Spring. Naruto, Myself and a large contingent of others will fight here when the event happens."Hiruzen speaks getting Tsunade to look at the book then to Naruto.

"What book is that?" Tsunade asks grabbing hold of it seeing the title is "A Hunters Bestiary"

"What is this?" Tsunade wonders rather curiously as the book shows hundreds of thousands of different creatures and monsters including demons and Angels. Even their own Kami's and shinobi.

"That is my father's book. A book for soldiers in the employ of the one true Divine. They are given that book and then given targets to hunt. Tou-san was in the Kami-slayer class. . . Just like I am now." Naruto says pointing to the Table of Contents showing that the Kami-Slayers were in the back.

"It'd take to long to discuss in full but just know that I'm strong. . . Very strong." Naruto speaks as he turns to the clan heads.

"Are the terms agreeable?" Naruto asks them all getting the Shinobi council to nod in agreement.

"Good. . .then I need to know who's staying and who's leaving to protect the civilians." Naruto speaks as Tsume stands up with Kiba walking in the office.

"The Inuzuka will stand with you." Tsume Inuzuka speaks as Kiba pulls his hand out of his ass finally before cracking his neck.

"You know that I'm with you bro. Rivals gotta stick together." Kiba says before Naruto nods in thanks.

"The aburame will retreat to Spring. If it is to be our new home we will need to see it protected. Shino will remain behind as he wishes to show how powerful the clan is to the rest of the nation's." Shibi says as Shino nods in affirmation.

"Brothers to the end." Shino speaks getting Naruto to smile some.

"Till the end then." Naruto says as he nods towards Shino. The meeting adjourned as Naruto looks around at the Clan heads. It takes hours of deliberation to decide who will go and who will stay. Which clans will fight and which clans will flee. Ultimately all clans choose to split down the middle. After the meeting is finalized everyone decides it's best to spend this first day catching up rather than worrying about what was coming in a month's time.

Once outside the office Naruto sees that everyone of the rookie 11 are still there waiting for him with their sensei's.

"So what are you all still doing here?" Naruto asks getting them to smile.

"Oh nothing just wondering when you were going to be finished so we could all go to the Akimichi Bar and have some fun." Ino says looking Naruto up and down as her husband Iruka walks out of the group to wrap his arms around her. As she does this Sakura finally decides to speak and she walks out staring naruto down like he was garbage beneath her shoe. Naruto staring her down as well as if she were a shrew he can't get rid of. They walk in a circle around one another before the silence is broken.