My Past

Welcome back to the tenth chapter of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

"Oh Kaa-san this is Shino Aburame. He's my oldest and dearest friend. He was the only kid that ever knew what it was like to be alone growing up despite having a family. We met one day at a playground and he was playing alone with his kikaichu when I walked up to him." Naruto says smiling some as he looks to shino who nods.

"Naruto-san just walked up to me and kikaichu without fear or hatred and asked if I wanted to play with him and that i could bring my bugs. When I asked him why he just said he wanted to make a friend. And my hive took a liking to him and his chakra so we just sorta started hanging out regularly after that. Although I don't show my emotions . . .Naruto is not just one of the few friends I have. He's also my best friend." Shino says before patting Naruto on the back.

"I'm glad you and my sochi are friends. I'm Kushina Uzumaki. . .Naruto's mother. . .I'm sure you're wondering why I left." She says a little saddened knowing he'll probably hate her.

"Not really. Father explained that you probably thought something went wrong with Naruto's sealing. After Naruto told me of Kyuubi I asked my father and he told me you must have thought it was a failure with how you were crying when you left the village." Shino says casually as his bugs once again return to him full of chakra and no longer hungry.

"I'm glad you understand . . .So Sochi . . .how had the village treated you? I probably can guess about it but . . .I just need to know." Kushina asks Naruto. His face tells her all she needs to know as he looks to the floor heartbroken as Shino pats and rubs his back some getting Naruto to cheer up some.

"Don't worry Kaa-san. It doesn't matter anymore. Not since I got Nii-sensei and now you." Naruto says as he stands up only to be tackled to the floor by Kiba.

"Naruto dude. I haven't seen you in nearly 2 months. You owe me a spar. hey who's the babe. *gasp* Don't tell me this beauty is your girlfriend. Dude you lucky dog." Kiba says a little happy chuckling as he punches naruto in the arm.

Kushina blushes a deep red at the way Kiba insinuates the relation between her and Naruto. Her mind flips to the kiss she shared with him in the vegetable shop in town and her blush deepens before shaking it from her head as Naruto answers.

"I know we haven't seen each other kiba. I've been training with sensei. A spar is alright but tomorrow since I'm beat and this Babe as you call her is not my girlfriend. 'no matter how much I wish'." He says leaving that last part in his mind as he blushes at his beautiful mother.

"No she's my mother Kushina Uzumaki. I met her today in town." Naruto says with a smile before hugging her tightly.

"Oh okay. . .Well it's good to meet you. I'm kiba inuzuka and naruto and I are Rivals." Kiba says happily pointing to himself before the dog in his jacket barks.

"And this is akamaru and he's my partner." Akamaru barks happily in agreement before licking kiba's chin. As this happens Kakashi walks into the house with his genin and Kurenai and Mathias walk downstairs looking around at everyone before everyone takes a seat while mathias begins.

"Alright now that everyone is here we can begin. Gato is draining this countries money and resources dry and enslaving women and children into sex slave rings and normal slave worker rings. He's hired some real strong nukenin to guard himself and kill Tazuna. Me, Naruto and team 7 took the job originally to protect him." Mathias says a little happy that they are paying attention.