Mother-Daughter

Welcome back to the chapter 57 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

As time goes on the month draws to a close. Naruto had taken Shino, Rock-lee and Hiruzen to Uzushio just as he was and he ran all three of them through the ringer while training them in the more advanced arts of the crafts that suited them. Rock Lee had taken to his new skill set like a fish does water and the effect snowballed from there leading Rock Lee to literally be a near unstoppable force when fighting full out. Hiruzen had gotten to a point in his Pyromancy training he no longer really needed chakra to summon or conjure flames as when he did it only made the flames that much deadlier. So much so that Naruto had refused to let Hiruzen use chakra based fire jutsu unless it was an emergency as the flames were so hot and potent they nearly melted diamond.

Shino showed the most improvement out of all of them as he was able to master the more intellect based skillset of arcane Dark mage. The logically inclined clan of aburame were perfect for this as it took massive intelligence and concentration just to even begin training in this skill set. Shino could currently summon up to 100 different insectoid like shadowed demons to fight for him as well as link his very soul to the enemy so he could siphon off the very life force of his opponent and add it to his own.

Although the room inside the uzushio kage tower was a timeline of 7 years only a week passed outside the confines of the room and Naruto had the last 2 weeks to train the Jounin up to be where they needed to be. It wasn't much but it had to be enough. It had to be or the elemental nations were at complete risk of being utterly destroyed by Beliels forces.

Naruto was currently looking out upon the village this current morning as his heart grows heavy. He knows come sometime today the entirety of Konoha will be banished into hell. And once that happens, it's all for one and one for all in this fight for survival.

Naruto's forces from spring country had shown up some time in the month and picked up the evacuation procedures and had gotten nearly more than half the population out of the village and to Spring country. Naruto sighs as the rest were being ushered into the bunkers to be protected as Naruto turns around looking at the village as a whole. He looks to the face of the man who doomed his life to what it was but he smiles at the face and speaks softly.

(Lemon Warning.)

"You were a good boy Minato, To bad you were a shit man. In all honesty . . . I thank you for all you did. It's because of you I turned out the way I did. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to become this strong, to become this unstoppable. I thank you most importantly though for the fact that if things hadn't gone the way they had I wouldn't have what I do now. I hope that you can hear me in hell because I'm only thanking you. I don't forgive you for what you were planning. Not yet at least." Hearing this Kushina growls at the face on the mountain only to sigh knowing he's right. Kushina just holds Naruto tight as She smiles a little bit. Naruto's body moving slightly as Kushina rubs his chest up and down.

"Mmm fuck it feels so good to be back after those 7 long years." Naruto says as his eyes are taken away from the monument outside the house only to look down at the person in the bed. Naruto is currently Thrusting his hips hard into Tayuya making sure his rather large cock is pushed balls deep inside his older sister's sopping wet pussy. His smile ever present as he leans down kissing the red headed woman beneath him as He makes sure to do that to deafen her moans of pleasure to the outside. He pushes his tongue inside his sister's mouth lapping up everything he can as his tongue plays and teases the inside of her mouth before making sure he sucks Tayuya's tongue into his mouth. He makes sure to bite down gently on the muscle before pulling back making sure he sucks on it as he pulls back ending the kiss thrusting his hips into her harder and faster.