Reader x Law Stolen heart Pt 1

Y/n ran around in search of Law she carried a box wrapped in dark blue paper with a red ribbon around it. "Cora-san!" y/n called seeing the tall man. He stopped suddenly turning around to face her he waved with a smile. "Have you seen Law anywhere?" she asked. He thought for a moment before he quickly remembered. writing on his note pad. Y/n looked at the paper before smiling with a nod "thank you Cora-san!" she said hugging him suddenly. He was surprised but hugged her back before watching her run off. 

Law sat reading a book a grumpy expression on his face. "law!" he looked up from his book to see y/n running towards him. She stopped in front of him grinning "What?" he asked "Here" she said holding the box out. Law marked his page before putting his book down he took the box from her hands. "Happy Birthday" she cheered as he opened the box revealing half of a heart shaped pendant he lifted it out of the box. Y/n produced the other half from her pocket "I got half for you and a half for me! friends forever!" Y/n said connecting the two pieces. Law watched the now fully formed gem in the middle glow pink. "Do you like it?" she asked he nodded before y/n engulfed him in a hug. 

Years later 

Y/n walked through Sabaody she was on her way to the auction house to collect payment for Doflamingo. 'seems busy' she hummed noticing there were more people than usual. Y/n pushed open the doors to the particular auction house she needed. As the light poured into the room the doors slammed open. Y/n stood at the top of the long staircase brushing her fingers through her hair. 

All eyes were on her as she came into view "M-miss L/n! how n-nice of you to join us!" the auctioneer. Y/n place her hands into the pockets of her jacket as she walked down the steps. Her face was shadowed "carry on" she stated walking towards the front row where she sat. The man on stage grew quite nervous as he showed off everything they had for auction. Y/n leaned against the palm of her hand watching his. She could feel someone's cold stare on her back.

"Here we have a MERMAID!" he shouted pulling back the curtains to reveal a large glass bowl with a mergirl inside. She heard yelling behind her she turned her head slightly seeing it was a celestial dragon yelling. She was about to step in when someone else did an octopus who appeared to be the mermaid's friend stood up pleading with the celestial dragon. The dragon produced a gun from his jacket taking aim and firing. The octoman received several shots to his chest. Y/n stood up going to his side she looked up at the celestial dragon. Seeing he had been knocked out. Y/n smirked "Monkey D Luffy huh?" she hummed to herself watching his crew mates rush down the steps.

 "Looks like your auction's ending early" y/n stated walking up on stage towards the man. "This Auction's over! don't have to go home but you can't stay here!" she shouted. "Now Disco, where's the money?" y/n asked. "I-I don't have it!" he said pleadingly "Bullshit" she replied. The shaking man was quick to produce a bag of beli. Then Y/n left without another word everything shook as bombs went off and the island turned into war. She walked out of the auction house which had been half destroyed. Watching ahead she spotted someone she hadn't seen in a long time.

She stared at him in shock seeing him and his crew quickly become surrounded by pacifista's. She ran into the middle touching the ground a large section beneath their feet rose from the ground flying to a safer area. She looked back at them smiling before hitting the ground again all of the pacifista's around her were swallowed by the ground. Looking back up she saw Law looking back at her she smiled before getting back into the fight.

Law and his crew got back to their submarine and were getting ready to set sail when Penguin noticed someone had gotten onto their ship. "Captain! there's another person on board!" he shouted. "Aye" Law turned around ready to fight when he realized who it was. "been a long time hasn't it?" she asked. "Y/n" he breathed "Set off" Law said. He noticed Blood coming from y/n's arm and he gently took her hand taking her to his office "sit" he said she sat on the table pulling her jacket off her left arm had been pretty chewed up. 

Law began to clean it she didn't even flinch "i'm sorry" he said "hm?" she hummed confused. "I shouldn't have left you there" he said y/n chuckled. "your the only reason I've survived that place" she said softly. Law refused to look her in the eye she sighed "still the same ole law" she giggled lifting her right hand up to touch his face she made him look at her. "You stole my heart when we were kids and I believe you still have it now" she smirked before reaching into the top of her shirt. Law's eyes widened slightly seeing a worn out pendant. His lips turned up slightly into a smile pulling his from beneath his shirt. 

"Forever" y/n said connecting the two pieces as they glowed pink. He nodded finishing with her arm. "you'll come for me right?" she asked. Law nodded he knew she would have to return to Dressrosa. "Forever" he said repeating her words y/n laughed the once quirky boy she knew had grown into a fine young man whom she knew would over throw Doflamingo and finally free her from his grasp. 

The End