Perospero x Reader (Arranged)

Requested by CattyBlak Enjoy!

Y/n sat on the floor of a dirty cell her dress had been torn and was dirty. Her face had a large cut across her cheek and her left eye was swollen and bruised. She pulled at the chains around her wrists the ship she had been on was sunk and her men slaughtered without mercy. The door to the brig opened and she could hear footsteps. She watched waiting to see the face of who it was that came down. A very tall man came into view looking down at her she had a glare fixed on her face. He opened the door walking inside. He grasped her chin between her fingers examining the bruises and cuts on her face. Y/n bit down on his hand hard he pulled it back and chuckled rubbing his hand. "My younger sisters sure did not handle you with care" he laughed Y/n shook her head with a scowl. She recognized the man as Big mom's eldest son she knew her ship being attacked by big moms Banner was no coincidence. She Crossed her arms over her chest "what do you want from me?" she asked "You'll find out in time my dear" he opened the door to the cell and unlocked the chains that held her in place. Her hands were still bound by seastone but she stepped out walking up on deck. The sickly sweet smell of candy wafting through the air as they passed Candy island heading towards Whole Cake island. They sat at a table on deck she could feel the stares from the people on board. Perospero slid a newspaper across the table her eyes scanned over the page and she chuckled. "Why am I surprised?" she asked leaning back against the chair. The cover of the newspaper was a photo of her parents signing a contract her name was in bold letters her parents signed a contract marrying her off into big moms family power in exchange for protection. Y/n smirked "What power do they have to offer that your mother won't already gain from me?" she asked eyes lifting to meet his. He grinned "You are a very smart girl" he said "Do you think I gained my power by being pretty?" she asked he laughed and stood up "Mama is really going to like you" he said.

Y/n followed Perospero to a large door it had a smile on its face and sang. Everyone stared at her as they walked through the doors Y/n's gaze crossed over each of the Charolotte family members. As they came up towards Big Moms throne room "Perospero! You've returned along with you're bride to be!" she grinned happily. "Yes, Mama but I'm afraid she was treated rather poorly" he said. "Y/n! Welcome to your new home!" she grinned. Y/n could see the evil glint in her eyes she didn't reply "Smoothie will take you to your temporary room" Big mom said A large woman stood at the door. Perospero smiled at y/n touching her cheek just below her cut, "I look forward to seeing your wounds healed" he stated y/n turned away from him and followed Smoothie to her room. Her cuffs were removed and a bath was run she sat in the tub washing the dirt and blood from her skin leaning back in the tub relaxing when she heard the door open. "Who the hell is it now?" she asked sitting up looking towards the door Brulee stood there. Y/n grabbed the towel that hung nearby wrapping herself in it and she got out of the bath. "Mama wanted me to come take care of you" she said holding a first aid kit. Y/n dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top Brulee pat her cuts with anti septic spray "Thank you" Y/n said quietly dressing in a pair of jeans and long sleeved button up. Brulee nodded "Would you like to get out of this room for a while?" she asked Y/n nodded pinning her hair up before watching Brulee walk to the mirror touching it, it looked like water moving. She pulled Y/n into the mirror world Y/n stared "So this is you're power" she said looking around "It is quite impressive" Y/n looked into the mirrors she could see into rooms and spaces. She stopped following Brulee spotting Perospero. He was sitting at home with one of his brothers drinking tea and snacking on candy As much as Y/n thought she would hate it being in big moms kingdom she found herself hating home more. "Y/n?" Brulee called Y/n looked at her "Sorry I got distracted" she said. walking towards her a little cottage was sat in the middle. Y/n sat drinking tea with Brulee talking quietly. "Why are you being nice to me?" she asked. Brulee smiled sipping her tea "You're marrying my eldest brother Y/n better to start now" she said Y/n chuckled a bit nodding "I suppose you're right" she replied. 

After their tea Y/n returned to her room as someone knocked on her bedroom door. She sighed opening the door to see Perospero standing in front of her "Are you ready for dinner?" he asked she looked down at herself before nodding and following him to the dinning room. Many of his brothers and sisters were sat around the table. They stared as she entered the room a cold expression on her face as she looked at the people at the table. "Meet the family Y/n" Perospero said Y/n sat at the table Beside Perospero Looking down at the plate in front of her. "Is it poisoned?" she asked "Of course it's not poisoned you're no use to us if you're dead" Daifuku said. Y/n rolled her eyes before silently eating her food. There were whispered across the table through dinner. There were running steps that came towards the kitchen Y/n heard them and looked towards the door as Moscato came running through the doors. "What's wrong brother?" Perospero asked looking at him. "Mamas hunger pangs" he said. Y/n got up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Opera asked "isn't this why you've brought me?" She asked. Walking out the door. Perospero followed after her it didnt take long to find big mom. She was just outside knocking down buildings shouting. "Big mom!" She called walking towards her. "Y/n don't!" Perospero called. The air around her quickly grew cold and dark. Big moms cackle rang through her ears. "Soufle or life?" She asked. "I'm not afraid to die" y/n stated. Lifting her head to meet her gaze white mist oozed from her eyes. The dark aura shattered making big mom take a step back in surprise. "Look into my eyes" she said as black swirls formed. Big moms eyes mimicked the swirls "sleep" as the words left her lips. Big mom began to fall to the ground snoring away. She turned around looking at the family that was watching. "Let this be known, I could leave here whenever I please" she stated walking back into the palace. "Y/n Perospero called she stopped turning to look at him he took her hands in his. "You're one hell of a woman" he said. She smirked "more of a woman than you can handle candy man" she said. They walked to the garden sitting on a stone bench. He produced a rose from his jacket made entirely of candy. She smiled "thank you Perospero" she said taking it. "I want you to be happy here, here with me y/n" he stated slightly embarrassed she kissed his cheek. "In time" she said.

The End