(Short) Reader x Roronoa Zoro Shorty

Sorry for the delay in postings guys! I've been stupid busy with work!! Anyway this one's requested by himiki1009 Hope you enjoy!

Y/n sat at the back of the sunny tending to the garden and tangerine trees. It was time to harvest the fruits and vegetables she stood up looking at the freshly picked garden everything was nice and neat. "now how am I going to do those" she mumbled looking around spotting Zoro sleeping nearby she walked over. "Oi Zoro wake up" she said bending over to look at his face. His eye opened looking at her "Will you help me?" she asked tilting her head slightly. A faint blush spread across his face as he pushed her face away from him causing her to stumble backwards "Sure" Zoro mumbled lazily standing up.

Y/n stood in front of the trees looking up to see how high the fruit was compared to her. "How are we gonna do this?" she mumbled to herself thinking Zoro sighed kneeling down "Get on my shoulders" he said quietly. She hesitated but complied sitting up on his shoulders while he held a bucket she quietly picked the fruit making small talk with Zoro. He tilted his head up slightly watching her as she talked a small smile gracing his features as he did. She looked down at him catching his gaze she stopped talking and smiled at him. "Is everything okay Zoro?" she asked he nodded and looked down at the bucket. "looks like we've got enough" he stated quietly he kneeled down letting her down from his shoulders she took the bucket from him to take to Sanji. "Thanks Zoro, remind me to always get help from you" she giggled "anytime shorty" he stated watching her walk towards the kitchen. 

Y/n stood in the kitchen with Sanji cleaning the fresh produce for storage. "you don't have to help you know" Sanji said smiling at her. "It's relaxing for me" she said quietly humming as she washed each of the tangerines. Once she had finished cleaning and storing the produce she felt a wave of exhaustion rush over her. She decided to have a bath before going to bed she sat in the bath quietly relaxing when she heard the door open behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see Zoro standing there embarrassed as he stared at her. She quickly brought her hands up to her chest "Close the door please" she said quietly. The door slammed closed and she drained the tub and got out of the tub drying off before getting dressed. She opened the door seeing Zoro waiting outside still embarrassed. He mumbled a sorry which she acknowledged before rushing to the girls dorm. 

Y/n woke up to Robin telling her Dinner was ready. She sat up rubbing her eyes "How long did I sleep for?" she mumbled running her fingers through her hair and following her to the kitchen. The others were already sat at the table Y/n took her seat and ate. "How is it?" Sanji asked "Delicious as always Sanji!" she cheered quietly continuing to eat. He had used some of the produce she had brought into the kitchen. Y/n loved the taste of fresh fruits and vegetables. 

Every time they stopped in town she always bought fresh produce. After dinner y/n told Sanji she would do the dishes for him. He made some protests but Y/n sent him to relax she started to wash the dishes quietly she started to dry them as she went moving to put some of the cups away she paused realizing the shelf was just out of her reach. 

Y/n climbed up onto the count sitting on her knees she began putting the cups away. A low laugh caught her ears causing her to turn around seeing Zoro standing in the doorway.  "need some help shorty?" he asked. She frowned a bit but nodded he came up behind her lifting her down off the counter. Y/n watched him put the rest of the cups away. She continued to wash the dishes he took them drying them before setting them on the counter to be put away. Y/n sighed in relief after they finished putting the dishes away she hopped up on the counter sitting "Thanks for all your help today Zoro! It's nice to have someone taller than me around to help out" she said quietly looking up at him.

 He seemed to be thinking before suddenly saying "how are you gonna repay me?" a mischievous smirk pulled at his lips teasingly. Y/n didn't hesitate catching the front of his shirt in her hand pulling him towards her catching him off guard as she pressed her lips against his. He didn't hesitate to kiss her back his hands moving to her thighs as he stood between her legs. She smirked a bit into the kiss pulling away. 

"How was that for payment?" she asked he moved closer to her "I'll accept that for now" he smirked picking her up off the counter her legs hugged his waist and he carried her out of the kitchen. Most of the others had all gone to bed. He carried her up to the crows nest sitting her down in his lap in his usual spot keeping an eye out. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep Zoro looked down at her "you're mine now Shorty" he stated watching a small smile pull at her lips as she cuddled against him more. 

The End