(Yandere Siren) Law x (Human) Reader If I can't have you

Requested by classysun Sorry it's a little short! I hope you enjoy anyway!!

Y/n was the captain of a marine ship they were cheerful but still had an edge. "Cap'n we're approaching siren peaks!" their navigator called "Alright everyone be alert!" they called. Y/n could hear beautiful singing, walking to the side of the ship holding up the scope. Y/n could see beautiful creatures singing on the rocks. They also noticed another sitting away from the others but still sitting nearby. The ship jerked suddenly turning around the navigator was steering towards the rocks. By the time Y/n got to the wheel the ship was smashed and sinking into the water taking a deep breath they let themselves become submerged. Y/n knew they were sitting ducks watching the sirens swim towards them quickly. One by one the crew was snatched and dragged down by the sirens something grabbed their ankle and Y/n pulled their sword swinging down. Blood started to surround them as a screech escaped whatever it was. Y/n started to swim hard towards shore The siren they had seen sitting alone swam in front of them. It offered  it's hand "You have two choices" he said Y/n looked back seeing a large bunch of the sirens swimming towards them. Y/n didn't have time and decided to take the strange Siren's hand taking a leap of faith. 

The Siren pulled Y/n through the water and into a cave pushing them above the water. Y/n gasped for air and sat up on the small piece of land that was there. "Where are we?" they asked "An underwater cave they won't find you here" he smiled "What's your name?" Y/n asked "Law" he stated "I'm Y/n" they smiled. Y/n took in their surrounding seeing old bones from bodies scattered some blood stains around on the rocks. "Is this where you live?" Law nodded "The other Siren's don't come around here it gives me some peace" he explained. Y/n noticed a small bookshelf with all kinds of medical books on it. They walked over to it taking a look at the different books. "Wow, you must be really smart to be studying these medical books" Y/n stated "do you always ask so many questions?" Law asked. "Sorry" Y/n mumbled with a small smile.

A week passed and Y/n was trying to find a way out. Y/n was thankful that Law was taking care of them and kept the other Sirens away but Y/n had a dream they were trying to follow and it wasn't going to be finished by sitting in a damp cave under an island. Y/n sighed looking around "What are you doing?" Law asked Y/n jumped startled "You scared the hell out of me!" Y/n said throwing their arms up in the air. "If I scared you, you must be up to something" he said "Look Law I'm not going to lie to you, I'm thankful to you for saving me, But I won't survive living in this cave for the rest of my life" Y/n explained "Who said anything about surviving " Law smirked moving towards Y/n who backed up against the wall pulling the sword from their hip. "Please don't make me do this" Y/n said. Law stopped and y/n moved past him diving into the water "If I can't have you, no one can" Law said under his breath Y/n swam out of the cave and into the open water. Looking up they saw the top of the water a loud screech rang through the water and Y/n watched as the Sirens jumped off the island into the water swimming towards them. Y/n made her way to the top of the water. The sirens caught their ankles and pulled Y/n deeper into the water struggling against the siren's grip. Y/n looked seeing Law watching from nearby they ran out of air and sunk lungs burning as the sea water entered their lungs drowning was suppose to be one of the most painful ways to die. Their eyes slowly began closing the last thing they saw was Law's evil smile. 

The End