Sabo x (Pregnant) Reader x Ace

Requested by AshliDinkelman  Enjoy

Y/n will never forget the day she watched her husband die their family fought so hard to save him only to end in disappointment losing him, their father and many other members of their large family. She will never forget the look she saw on Luffy's face when her husband whispered his last words into his ear. Or Marco's as he watched his best friend die in cold blood Y/n sat in a her room pushing the memories into the back of her mind as a knock came from the door. "Come in" she called out calmly "Y/n there's someone here to see you" a woman's voice met her ears and she turned around seeing a tall Blond man standing at the door. "Y/n" the man breathed she stood up taking a step back holding her belly with one hand as she reached for the sword leaning against the nightstand. "Who are you and what do you want from me!" She called defensively. "I'm not here to hurt you I would never hurt my brothers wife and child!" he replied Y/n hesitated but kept her guard up. "My name is Sabo Ace and i grew up together" he said she stared at him relaxing slightly as he came towards her carefully. Running footsteps met her ears and she turned to the door seeing Marco and a few other of the remaining white beard pirates standing at the door. "y/n! are you alright we heard yelling!" Marco said coming into the room "Who are you!" he said defensively. "Marco" Y/n said looking at the man Sabo explained himself to everyone and they all gathered in the kitchen for lunch. "I want to protect her and her baby with my life" Sabo said. "We all do but we're shit out of luck in this lousy place"  Marco said "I will take her with me to a place she and her unborn child will be safe if that is what she wishes" Sabo said. Looking towards Y/n who had been quiet the entire time holding her belly. "I will only bring more trouble for you all I will go" she said standing up. "Y/n" Marco said looking at her "Are you sure that is what you want?" he asked Y/n nodded "When he is born I will bring him to see you all" she smiled. 

The morning came and Y/n sat on a boat with Sabo and a few of his companions one of them being Koala. "Finally! a girl to talk to!" she beamed hugging Y/n "It's nice to meet you Koala" y/n smiled the two girls sat and talked while Sabo pretended not to watch. "She's more beautiful than I imagined" he thought to himself. They arrived on the Island and she was shown to her room. Koala came by frequently and many of the other officers also came by to see how she was doing Ivan was around the most constantly on about the baby.

 Y/n had been there for a few weeks now she sat sitting in the garden "for the last time Ivan i'm not due for another week or so" she said. The man nodded "I know I know I'm just so excited for you Y/n besides I won't be around for you until after the baby is born I have places to be darling" he said. Y/n nodded "Have a safe trip Ivan" Y/n smiled from her spot in the garden watching him walk away before another voice met her ears. "Good evening Y/n" she smiled turning to see Sabo standing nearby. "Sabo come sit with me" she said patting the spot beside her the blond nodded sitting beside her. "How was your last mission?" she asked "It was alright everything ran smooth and I won't be leaving again until after the baby is born I want to be here for you" he said gently pushing a few strands of hair from her face. She smiled softly "thank you Sabo" she whispered "Of course Y/n" he looked up at the sky the stars beginning to sparkle across the sky. "It's quite beautiful isn't it?" he asked Y/n followed his gaze looking at the stars "Yeah they're amazing" she whispered. After sitting for a while just talking about the stars Y/n decided it was time for bed "I'll walk you to your room?" he asked. "That would be lovely thank you Sabo" she said. He nodded "a pleasure" he replied. They talked quietly as they walked back to her room but her thoughts were somewhere else. "is everything ok Y/n?" Sabo asked as they stood out front of her room. "I-Well It's just I find myself thinking less and less about the pain of Ace's death when I'm with you Sabo I feel safe and I feel warm" she said looking to the side. Sabo was about to reply when she felt a sharp pain hit her and she groaned grabbing onto him. "DOCTOR!" Sabo's voice cut through the air like a knife and everyone was alert. Doctors came running and they brought Y/n to the medical lab. Y/n grabbed Sabo's hand "Please don't leave me" she whispered "Never" he replied. After an hour or so of pain and screaming mostly done by Y/n. She sat holding a beautiful baby boy "What are you going to name him Y/n?" Koala asked as she stood beside the bed staring down at her quietly. Y/n thought for a moment feeling Sabo gently run his fingers through her hair in a relaxing manor. "I'm going to name him Ace after his father may he live on in our hearts" she said. Koala beamed one by one people came to see the baby. Until finally the doctors said she was no longer aloud to see visitors Sabo was permitted to stay. "Y/n about before all of this" Sabo said quietly she looked up at him holding baby Ace against her chest. "yes?" she asked "did you mean everything you said?" he asked. Y/n nodded "I did Ace will forever be my first love but I feel I have fallen for you Sabo" she said quietly. Sabo stared down at her and she looked away feeling his fingers beneath her chin he turned her head towards him leaning down towards him he kissed her softly. "I feel the same" he whispered Y/n laid back taking Sabo's hand holding Ace against her chest before falling asleep.

The End