🍋🍋Reader x Luffy Bath Time 🍋🍋

Requested by iiSimping_pimp

Warning this is a lemon, sexual content ahead. If you're uncomfortable or not interested skip this one shot! You've been warned ^-^

Just another warm day on the sunny y/n laid on her back in the grass watching as the clouds roll by. Enjoying the sun on her skin "y/n!" She her boyfriend called "y/n-chan~ I've brought you a drink" Sanji sang. Y/n sat up quickly before she could react any further she she felt the cold sticky contents of the drinks slide down her body. "Luffy!" Sanji shouted. Y/n stood up sticking her arms out and shaking them. "Ah! Y/n I'm sorry!" Luffy said quickly appologizing. Y/n smiled "it's okay, accidents happen I'll just go take a bath" y/n said.

Y/n walked towards the shower room and Sanji had walked back into the ship to remake the now spilled drinks. "Hey Luffy" Nami called looking at Robin with a smirk. "What is it?" Luffy replied walking over and plopping down on the grass. "You and y/n have been dating for a while haven't you?" Luffy nodded. "Why dont you go take a bath with her since you're the reason shes so sticky" Robin added. Luffy's eyes lit up "that's a great idea!" He exclaimed before running off towards the shower room after y/n.

Y/n hummed having run the water for the bath. White bubbles filled the tub and fake red scented rose petals were scattered across the top. She was about to pull off her shirt when the door opened  behind her. "Oh Luffy" y/n smiled he closed the door behind him grinning. "What brings you here?" Y/n asked "let's bathe together!" He said excitedly. A blush spread across her face before she nodded slightly "okay" she said quietly.

Y/n slowly peeled her sticky shirt off tossing it into the laundry bin. Luffy eyes never left her trailing across her skin she slipped off her pants then finally her under garments. She stepped into the tub feeling flustered she tried to relax in the shoulder deep water. The water moved beside her as Luffy stepped into the bath beside her. "I'll wash your back" he said smiling. Y/n giggled at how eager he was and turned so that he could scrub her back.

The sweet smell of the drinks that had been spilled hit Luffys nose. He leaned towards her trailing his tongue up her neck. Y/n shivered taking a short breath as Luffy began to gently suck on the side of her neck. Y/n tilted her head giving him a better access he pulled her closer his chest now pressed against her back. "Ah~ L-Luffy" she stuttered he pulled away "what?" She looked at him over her shoulder. "Do you want to go further?" She questioned

"Furthur?" Y/n sighed "I guess you don't realize what your doing" she mumbled "y/n" Luffy said his voice serious. "What is it?" She asked he wrapped his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder."I love you" y/n giggled "I love you too" she turned so she was facing him pressing her lips against his. Her chest pressed against his she could feel his friend press against her thigh growing harder. His tongue touched her lip taking her by surprise.

She parted her lips allowing him to explore. Y/n took his hand in hers bringing it up to her breast. He squeezed gently and y/n hummed Luffy pulled away moving back down to her neck. "Hah~ Luffy have you done this before?" She asked. "No" he said y/n chewed on her lip nervously "Sanji told me about a lot of this stuff" he said. "Do you want to proceed?" She asked he nodded quickly causing y/n to chuckle at how eager he was.

"Show me what you know" she breathed Luffy's hand traveled down from her breast quickly finding her clit he began to rub circles. "Luffy~" she moaned out he added a little more pressure and y/n pressed her lips against his quickly her hands gripped his hair. His hand moved faster she pulled away suddenly pushing him so his back was against the side of the bath. Luffy watched her straddle his waist hovering above him. He could feel his tip rubbing against her entrance. "Is this what you want?" She asked for the final time. Luffy didn't say anything. He pulled her hips down to meet his their lips colliding. Y/n began to move her hips earning moans from his lips. She felt his grip on her tighten. His lips leaving hers and moving down her neck, to her chest.

"Hah~ Luffy you feel so good" she whispered into his ear. He pulled away and stood up the two still joined he laid her down along the top of the bath and began moving his hips at a faster pace. A string of moans and curses left y/ns lips he felt her tighten around her and she got louder nearly screaming his name as her legs shook. Luffy pushed once more before pulling out his seed hitting her leg. He leaned over the two panting he kissed her softly.

Y/n giggled playing with his hair "I love you y/n" he said "I love you too" the two quickly finishing washing and got dressed. y/looked at herself in the mirror seeing all the hickeys he had left on accident. "Ah look what you did" she said. He laughed and kissed her head. The two walked back down on deck where the two were teased mercilessly by Nami and Robin. Sanji talking to Luffy about making sure he had done what he had told him. At the end of the day y/n sat on sunnys head a Luffys arms wrapped around her from behind. "Today was a good day" y/n said Luffy nodded in agreement "I hope we have many more" she cheered. "You wanna go again?" He questioned. Y/n blushed "ah maybe later...." she trailed off causing Luffy to laugh.

The End