Law x (Hanahaki) Reader Incapable of love p.t 3

I wasn't sure If I wanted to do a part three, But Law and the readers deserve a happy ending! Happy reading ^-^

SoLo_CracKers  Red_Jacket2402

I wasn't sure If I wanted to do a part three, But Law and the readers deserve a happy ending! Happy reading ^-^

Y/n worked close with Law trying to find a way to replace what had been taken. Lead after lead island after island. Y/n had practically moved into Law's room to make sure he was getting enough sleep. Between her and Bepo they kept a close eye on Law to prevent him from getting sick. 

"Are you guys hungry?" Y/n asked "for your cooking always!" Jean said. Y/n smiled "alright I'll make something" she said walking into the kitchen. "is it just me or does y/n seem Happy?" Penguin asked "she does, maybe her emotions are coming back!" Shachi replied smiling. "Or maybe she's pretending to make us and the captain feel better" Bepo said "i'm sorry" he quickly added playing with his Paws. 

Y/n could hear them talking in the other room she wasn't sure if her emotions were real or just how she thought she should react to each situation. She hummed chopping vegetables on the cutting board she accidentally sliced her thumb open. "Ah crap!" she shouted "y/n is everything okay?" Penguin asked before seeing the blood dripping from her hand. "Erm, can you get Law please" she said holding one of the tee towels tight around her hand. "Sure thing" Penguin said y/n watched him rush out of the room gripping her now aching hand. 

Law came in the room "y/n" she looked up at him "Law" she replied holding out her wrapped hand. He lifted her up to sit on the counter taking her hand gently in his he unwrapped it and looked at the cut. "Stitches?" she asked grimacing "no, it's not that deep" he said. "good" she said relieved. Watching him grab the first aid kit from the top shelf he quickly bandaged up her hand. "good as new" he said she smiled "Thank you" he nodded. 

That night y/n was getting ready for bed with Law putting his sword and hat away before going to his dresser and pulling out a pair of shorts and a loose top to sleep in. She could feel Law's eyes on her as she changed turning to face him she spoke "I heard a rumor" she said. He hummed in response "A witch" she said Law frowned slightly hearing that. She produced a log pose from the dresser. "is that suppose to take us to this witch?" he asked.

Y/n nodded "a peddler in the last town told me about it I figured it might be worth a shot" she said quietly putting the log pose back down on the dresser. "We can head there in the morning" he said opening his arms. Y/n smiled crawling into his arms and laying down he cuddled against her neck "Goodnight y/n" he whispered "goodnight".

A long journey brought them to an island full of jungle "How are we suppose to find her with all this brush?" Penguin asked. "you guys don't have to come along if you don't wish to" y/n said. "we'll go y/n! we want to help you as much as we can!" Shachi said. Y/n smiled "thanks guys" "let's get going" Law said. The group walked through the jungle in search of the witch. Y/n hoped that peddler wasn't lying to her and she could actually fix her problem.

"It's getting dark we should set up camp soon" y/n said the boys agreed and they stopped for the night. Y/n caught one of the animals native to the island for them to eat she poked at the fire while everyone ate. Talking amongst themselves Law sat down beside y/n "don't worry y/n" he said watching the flames. She leaned her head against his shoulder "I'll try" she said with a sigh. Suddenly a bright white light flared up from the flames creating an arch was at the edge of the clearing they were set up in. Y/n stood up pulling her sword from her hip she watched as a door filled the archway. Y/n walked towards the door and Law grasped her hand walking with her. 

Law gave the crew some orders before y/n pushed open the door revealing the inside of a hut the room was filled with trinkets and books. When they stepped through the doorway it sealed shut behind them disappearing. "You've come looking for me?" an old woman spoke now sitting at the table in the middle of the room. They couldn't see her face clearly "yes" y/n said putting her sword away. An eerie grin pulled at the woman's face. Y/n watched her carefully "Hanahaki disease a terrible thing" the woman said laughing. 

"Can you return what was taken from me?" Y/n asked desperately wanting to know. The woman finally lifted her head revealing her eyes. Y/n noticed she was blind "indeed, I know how to help you" the woman croaked. "Please" Y/n said the witch grinned holding out a piece of paper. "This is what you have to do" the witch said. Y/n took the slip thanking the woman she read the paper. When she looked back up they were back in the jungle with the crew. 

Y/n stared at the slip of paper before turning to Law she gripped his shoulders pulling him towards her she pressed her lips against his. He tensed surprised but quickly relaxed his hand traveling to her hips. Y/n pulled away and there was a bright flash of pink the spark hit her chest knocking her over. An intense burning feeling filled her chest as she caught her breath. The glow continued burning through her shirt then sizzling against her skin. She flinched in pain "Ah" her hand gripped her chest causing another burst of bright pink light. 

When the light faded she was left with a scar on her chest in the shape of a heart above 4inches wide. Y/n looked up at Law feeling giddy she jumped up wrapping her arms around him she kissed him again. "It feels so good to be me again" she said happily. Law picked her up and spun around laughing with her. "I love you" y/n said grinning "and I love you" he replied "Y/n!" the crew shouted engulfing the two in a group hug Y/n giggled. 

The End