Killer x Reader Bar girl (Fluff?)

Y/n worked in a bar in the new world it was a rough place on the edge of the water so pirates frequently came in. It wasn't the best place in the world to work but it paid the bills. Y/n stood behind the bar mixing drinks before taking them around the room. When some pirates came in louder and more rowdy than the usual pirates that came into the bar. Y/n approached one of the tables the smallest hint of a smile on her face. "What can I get you?" she asked "Are you on the menu?" one of them asked she withheld a gag as she wrote down the list of drinks. Turning to return behind the bar a firm hand smacked her butt. "You better keep your damn hands off me" she growled out a threatening glare on her face. Putting together their drinks she placed the tray on the table sensing a hand reaching towards her she smacked it away before going back to the bar. A man wearing a blue helmet sat in front of her a glass that had what looked like whisky in it. The man lifted his head "What's a little girl like you doing in a place like this?" he asked she looked up at him with a smirk. "if you knew what this little girl could do you wouldn't be asking" she replied. The man let out a short chuckle, "would you like to show me sometime?" he smirked beneath his mask. "if you stick around long enough maybe you'll get to see" she replied walking past him. He turned around on his stool watching her round the bar. "find something you like Killer?" the red haired man beside him chuckled "She's.... interesting" Killer replied with a pause. Kid smirked "Just make sure you go back to her place" he stated "Not everyone's like you Kid" was all Killer got out before his attention went back to Y/n who was dealing with one of the lower pirates in the crew. He had his arms wrapped around her, fingers pulling at her skirt. A frustrated growl escaped her lips "I warned you to keep your damn hands off me" She threw her head back into the pirates nose before the back of her shirt ripped and blood splattered across the floor and ceiling. The pirate hit the floor with a thud a pair of gorgeous black and white butterfly wings fluttered behind her blood staining the edges. Several other pirates stood up seeing their comrade dead on the ground. "You bitch!" A fist connected with her cheek and she smirked twisting her body sending him flying across the bar with her foot. "Idiots" Killer turned to his captain "I like her" he stated watching her. "Alright boys that's enough" Kid shouted as his crew stopped and returned to their seats. "Y/n why don't you head home early?" one of the bartenders said. She tossed her apron into the back and made her way to the door. Killer followed after her leaving cash on the counter. "Hey bar girl wait!" he called as the winged woman stopped turning around "what do you want?" she replied as he stood a few feet from her. "I want to know about you" Killer stated, "Do you now?" she withheld the smirk that was threatening to pull on her face. "You were quite impressive back there bar girl" he said. "I told you if you stick around long enough you'd get to see it" Y/n slowed when they reached the docks looking at the ships then the sea. "Do you want to travel the ocean?" he asked. "Since I was a kid I'd do anything to get off this island" Y/n paused "Here I am telling a stranger things I haven't even told my friends" she laughed "What if I could make those dreams come true, and you'd be known as Y/n instead of Bar girl" he smirked beneath his mask. "I would jump at the opportunity to get away from here" she stated turning to him. "Consider yourself the newest member of the kid pirates" Killer stated. Y/n bowed dramatically "it's an honor" Y/n smiled before hugging him suddenly taking him by surprise. 

In the distance Kid, Heat and Wire stood watching Killer return her hug "Those two will get along great" Wire commented. The other two nodded in agreement, "She'll make a great asset to the crew" Heat added. "It's about damn time he find someone" Kid stated "lets head back to the bar"

The End