(Hanahaki) Reader x Doflamingo

Requested by ashliDinkelman

Y/n was one of Doflamingo's officers she worked directly with him he would send her to do the most important jobs. She would do anything for him put her give her life or take others whatever her asked. Y/n was on an island Doflamingo had people he was paying to run things. Y/n was there to collect the product "The young master wants his product" y/n stated arms crossed over her chest. "he'll get the product when I say he does now get lost toots. She laughed "do you know who you're talking to?" she asked pulling a gun from her waist she pressed it against the back of his head. "Hand it over before I blow your brains out" she said. The man laughed and snapped his fingers the room was filled with soldiers "you're really gonna drag this out huh" she sighed before moving. She fired her gun the bullet zipped around the room striking each of her enemies. 

y/n holstered her gun and looked at the man who began to tremble "I curse you!" he shouted before chanting y/n rolled her eyes and grabbed the man by his collar "It's in that box over there please don't kill me" he begged. She dropped the man and snatched the box checking it's contents before heading towards the door. Y/n pulled her gun out once more firing another shot as she left the building once she had gotten a few meters away the building exploded. Y/n could feel a tickle in her throat and coughed trying to clear her throat. "That's strange" she mumbled heading to her ship. 

Arriving back at Dressarosa she was greeted by many villagers on her way to the palace. She had found the tickle growing worse she made her way towards Doflamingo's study she was stopped by Trebol. "It's good to see you're back Y/n he grinned she never cared to be around Trebol. "It's nice to finally be bac-" y/n started to cough uncontrollably Trebol stared in shock as bright pink flower petals fluttered from her lips into the marble steps. She covered her mouth just as shocked "that new" she said quietly managing to control herself.  "I better get this to the young master" she said before rushing up the stairs. Y/n knocked on the door softly "come in" she heard him call from the other side of the door. She pushed open the door seeing him lounging in his chair two young beautiful girls tending to his needs. "Young master I've collected what you asked" she said producing a varnished box she placed it on his desk. 

"Leave" he said the two girls quickly left bowing he sat forward pulling the box towards him he opened it and smirked. "Perfect" he said "If you no longer require my sevices I would like to retire for the day" she said. Doflamingo stared at her it wasn't like her to ask to leave. "What's wrong?" he asked "I haven't been feeling well" she said. Suddenly another coughing fit his her and flower petals fluttered across his desk she brought her hands to her lips trying to suppress her cough. Doflamingo stood up and walked to her side he pulled a transponder snail from his jacket and soon after the doctor came rushing into the room. 

The doctor put y/n through a series of tests she laid on the medical bed she sighed the doctors were able to help suppress her coughing fits temporarily. She was thankful since her throat was beginning to become sore. There was a knock and the door opened the doctor stepped into the room. "Miss L/n has anything strange happened to you lately?" he asked "not that I can remember" she said quietly. "Any contact with strange people or things?" he asked. "There was this one guy he said he was going to curse me and began to chant some strange words" Y/n explained. The doctor hummed "I'm afraid my suspicions are correct i'm afraid I can't heal you" he said "What do you mean?" Y/n asked  "Well I believe you've been cursed with a extremely rare disease called Hanahaki, it basically causes the infected to grow flowers inside of their throat which will eventually cause the patcient to suffocate" he explained 

Y/n walked down the hallway thinking about the options the doctor spoke of "If he loves me I'll be healed if he doesn't I'll lose my feelings forever" she whispered. "Y/n there you are" she stopped in her tracks looking at Doflamingo who stood only a few feet in front of her. "What did the doctor say?" he asked "well" she paused looking up at Doflamingo he waited for her to speak. She sighed "The doctor said I've contracted Hanahaki from a curse" she said. She could see his facial expression change a frown pulling on his face "I though that was only in fairytales" he said "I guess not" she replied looking away from him. Before he could speak again she asked "Young master I- how do you feel about me?" she asked. 

A smirk began to pull at his lips as he leaned down towards her lifting her chin with his fingers. "y/n" he said softly she looked into his sunglasses her face flushed slightly at the closeness "yes young master?" she asked. "How do you feel about me?" he asked "I- I'm in love with you, I have been since the day I laid my eyes on you" she admitted. Doflamingo chckeld "fufufu you're so cute when your flustered y/n, it's one of the things I love about you" he said. He pulled her closer to him a grin on his face before he kissed her it was everything she had dreamed it would be. She leaned against him feeling her knees grow weak. He pulled away laughing before he scooped her into his arms walking towards his study. Y/n could feel the tickle in her throat begin to disappear. As she cuddled against his large jacket "be my queen y/n" he said softly. She looked up at him the serious expression on his face told her he was serious. "Yes sir" she said he frowned a bit "Call me Doflamingo" he said she nodded "Alright, Doflamingo" she hummed. They walked into his study and he sat her on his desk. "I'm going to make sure that disease leaves for good" he stated kissing her once again.

The End