Zoro X (Chubby) Reader Perfect

Requested by _NRobin_ Sorry it took so long I wrote it out on paper and didn't get a chance to upload this. Hope you enjoy ^-^

Y/n sat on the deck of the sunny watching Zoro do push ups the sound of the kitchen door swinging open causing her to jump Sanji danced across the deck over to Robin and Nami giving them smoothies. "Nami-Swan, Robin- Chan! You're both so beautiful!" he cheered before heading back into the kitchen. Y/n who had been sitting beside them the entire time turned away looking down at herself. "Y/n? are you alright?" Robin asked Y/n silently nodded standing up and leaving without another word. Nami and Robin looked at each other before watching her climb up to the crows nest. Little did she know a third person had been watching Y/n sat on the floor of the crows nest. Running her fingers through her hair "I wish I were as thin and beautiful as Nami and Robin" she mumbled to herself. "Why would you want to look like them?" Zoro's voice caught her by surprised bringing a hand to her chest she stared at him "You scared me" she said. He chuckled and she felt her heart flutter in her chest "Back to my question, why do you want to look like them?" he asked. She panicked slightly before replying "I just want to be treated the same as them" Y/n said turning away. Zoro placed a hand on her shoulder. "If that's what you really want You can train with me" he said Y/n smiled "really?" he nodded and she grinned "Thank you!" she cheered hugging him. Zoro hesitated before hugging her back "Alright drop and give me 100" he said. "y-yes sir!" she said starting 100 pushups by the end of the day she couldn't feel most of her limbs. "You kept up better than I thought you would good job Y/n get some sleep We start at 7" he stated. Y/n saluted body exhausted she made it down and decided to have a shower relieving herself of all the sweat her muscles relaxed under the water. Her mind ran a thousand miles per minute as she reviewed the day. Turning off the water Y/n wrapped herself in a towel and dried off pulling on a baggy hoodie and sweats trekking back to the girls dorm. She heard voices coming from the kitchen "What the hell is wrong with you?" yn paused "Zoro?" she thought to herself "What are you on about now Marimo" Sanji replied. Y/n hid herself by the doorway listening "You hurt y/n's self esteem idiot Cook!" Zoro sounded really mad. "What? how?" Sanji replied Y/n felt hurt well up in her chest. "you treat her different from Nami and Robin, and now she thinks she's less than perfect, even though she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" Zoro said. Sanji laughed "Sounds like you have a crush Marimo" Sanji replied there was the crash of a plate. "Stop treating Y/n different" Zoro growled in a threatening tone there was silence followed by "Alright, I will now get your hands off me" Sanji replied Y/n looked at the floor "He thinks I'm beautiful" she whispered "whose there?" Sanji and Zoro called in sync. Y/n took that time to run away she crawled into her bed and smiled softly to herself. The next couple of weeks Y/n trained with Zoro trying to build up enough confidence to tell Zoro how she felt. "y/n meet me in the crows nest at 10" Zoro said "O-Okay" Y/n said heading in to eat dinner. Y/n stood in front of the mirror giving herself a pep talk "Alright Y/n you've got this you can tell him" she breathed "Tell who what?" Nami asked coming up behind her. y/n jumped "OH GOOD LORD!" she screeched. Causing the two girls to giggle "I-Um-ahhh" Y/n stuttered out "You're going to confess to Zoro?" Robin asked. Y/n's face turned bright red and she stared up at Robin mouth agape. "But- How- How did you know?" Y/n asked "please Y/n you're too easy to read" Nami giggled "I- do you think he knows?" she whispered "Hah him? notice someone's feelings? not in a million years" Nami said. "o-oh" Y/n looked away slightly "E-eh! i'm not saying you shouldn't tell him I'm just saying he's thick headed he won't get it unless you say it" Nami explained. Y/n nodded "I'm gonna do it!" she called "It's almost 10 get up there girl" Y/n nodded and made her way towards the crowsnest. Upon opening the door she was met with the soft light from dozens of candles lit around the room. "Zoro?" she called "Right on time as always Y/n" he said offering her a hand he helped her up. "What's all this?" she asked noticing a few blankets and pillows had been pulled out and set on the seats by the window. "Just a little reward for all the hard work you've done" he smirked looking at her expression. Y/n smiled and he lead her to the side curling up in blankets "Y/n theres something I need to tell you" he said looking away. "Me too" she replied "You go first" they said in sync "No Ladies first" Zoro said. Y/n looked away a faint blush coming to her face "I- Zoro I like you" she said he cocked an eyebrow "You like me?" he asked. "I mean I like you more than friends" she said. Zoro looked at her and smiled softy "I love you Y/n" he replied causing her heart to nearly jump out of her chest. "I think you're perfect no matter what size you are, you're perfect in my eyes" he said quietly placing his fingers beneath her chin making her look at him. Y/n chewed her lip and took a leap of faith pressing her lips against his. As he started to kiss her back the sky filled with shooting stars. Y/n pulled away "That was perfect" she whispered turning to look out the window and Zoro pull her closer to him watching the shooting stars. 

The End