Kidd x Killer x (overprotective older sister)Reader

Requested by YamamotoKatsuya
Sorry this ones a little short!

Y/n sat in her living room quietly legs crossed watching Tv. Her Younger brother had a boy coming to the house to meet her. "Please be nice Y/n I really like him" Killer pleaded with his sister. Y/n smiled looking up at him "don't worry Killer, I'm always nice" she stated standing up and heading to the kitchen to make lunch. She hummed quietly to herself hearing the doorbell ring. Killer rushed to answer it Y/n stood behind him as he opened the door "Hi Kid" Killer said a small smile hidden behind his long hair. "hey" he replied Y/n stared at the boys fiery red hair and dark leather jacket. A motorcycle sat in their driveway "Kid this is my Sister Y/n" Killer said y/n smiled "Lovely to finally meet you" she said. "yeah, I've been asking Killer to meet you for a while" he said scratching the back of his head. Y/n smiled and stepped back letting him into the house. "Well make yourself comfortable Lunch is almost ready" Y/n said walking back to the kitchen. Killer sat in the living room Awkwardly "Lunch is ready!" she called from the kitchen walking into the dining room setting out the food. Killer walked into the room Kid following close behind. The three sat at the table eating quietly "so how did the two of you meet?" Y/n asked. "We've been in the same homeroom class for the last 3 years" Killer said pooing at his food. Y/n smiled "oh that's nice" she said taking a bite from her plate. "I'll be right back" Killer said standing up. Once killer had left the room y/n set her fork down. "Alright punk, what are your plans with my little brother?" She asked looking Kid dead in the eye. Kid placed his fork down and smirked. "you really think I'm that kind of guy huh?" He questioned cockily. "Keep this in mind Kid, you hurt my little brother and I'll make you regret it" she stated. Killer came back into the room and they two acted as if nothing happened. "Is everything okay?" Killer asked. "Everything's fine" Kid said eyeballing y/n as he ate. Y/n smiled they finished eating and y/n stood at the door with Killer saying goodbye to Kid she shook his hand gripping rather firmly "have a nice ride home it was great to meet you" she said. He nodded "seems we'll be seeing a lot more of each other, I'm glad to have finally met you" he replied. Y/n watched him leave and stepped back inside with Killer who had his arms crossed over his chest. "What?" She questioned. "I heard what you said to Kid" Killer said. Y/n nodded "you know it's true Killer" she replied heading to the kitchen to do the dishes. "Well I'm glad you care but I can handle it myself" Killer said filling behind her. Y/n placed her hand on his blonde head. "I know but that biy better watch out you've got an overprotective older sister looking after you" she smiled. He nodded and went up to his room.

The End