I am...

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Bold - Techniques/Items/Skills/Weapons/Demon Mode / Events/ Organizations.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Songs/music/phonecalls.

Russell watched Gilgamesh using 'Observe' to find which areas the projectiles will hit. His clone was doing its best to make sure it protected Karla. Karla did her part as well, albeit sloppy, still not used to dealing with high-speed projectiles.

The King of Babylon seethed in rage. First, they stole his treasures, next they strike their king and now they insult him by turning his word against him. Tokiomi's concern of the mundane humans finding magic is real was no concern. What he wants the head of these dogs on a golden platter.

Tokiomi contemplated on using his command seal but threw that idea away.

The rest of the servants stayed away from the battle. The masters realized how dangerous Archer, Berserker, and Caster are. Archer with his Gate, Berserker with his wide array of skills, and Caster with his magic, dare they say it, a frying pan?

How is a cooking utensil withstand weapons of legend? Somewhere in the parallel verse of fate, Emiya Shirou didn't discover Unlimited Blade Works, but Unlimited Pans Works. But that story is for another time.

"You know how to piss off many people." Silver dodges a spear. Bright was taking shots with every chance he got with the portal Silver provided.

"How am I supposed to know he hates being called out?"

"Dude, It's Gilgamesh."

"Good point," Russell muttered.

With that, the duo then released a barrier, stopping the weapons. Everyone watched as the duo took their battle stance. It filled Russell with openings but to those with battle experience; they realized these were baits. Silver was more carefree but more versatile, ready to adjust any moment.

They recognized which of the two was the combat expert.

"They stopped? Why?" Waver said. "Wrong master, they didn't stop," Iskandar said. Waver gave his servant a confused look. "What are you saying?"

"Iskandar is correct, the fight has just begun," Diarmuid said. "Master, are you alright?"

Kayneith frowns, his eyes on Dr. Bright. How could someone with no magic become a master, let alone summon a powerful servant? "I'm fine, lancer, keep your eyes on those three."

Artoria only observed while making sure Irisviel was fine. This duel had attracted troublesome enemies, but this could be her chance to gain the information. Irisviel wanted to ask the silver servant, but Kiritsugu forbade her as it might give them reason to bring her into the war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv93yQE8bRo

"It's starting," Artoria said.

As if her words were the signal, the two bolts off in blinding speed. Gilgamesh reacts and fires his treasures. Russell takes the lead and performs Levi Ackerman's move with Omega and Escanor, destroying all the projectiles.

Yes, he renamed his ax. Escanor made it, he named his moves after him so why shouldn't he name ax after its maker?

The Golden King grits his teeth and jumps off the lamp he was standing on before Russell's weapon can reach him. He didn't have time to shout his disdain as Silver was upon him with a lightsaber chainsaw.