BakixKengan part 20

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, or games.

The second match of the semi-finals was short as the Ogre toyed with the current champion of Kengan. The fang of Metsudo was helpless as Yujiro humiliated the fighter at every turn. A man pretending to be a beast against a beast in human skin. Kanoh lost in such a humiliating way that some fighters pitied the former king of Kengan.

Baki sighed, Kanoh Agito would have won if he fought any fighter, but his opponent was not just another king. He IS the King of fighters. His thoughts then drift into the one person who most of his friends claimed as his half-brother.

Russell Redgrave. They praised the guy as a natural genius in a fight. At first, Baki thought they were overestimating the so-called half-brother of his, but after reviewing all the previous matches and what he just saw proved that Russell can back it up.

How the heck did he came up with those techniques? Still, Baki remembered Retsu's words in describing what kind of fighter he was.

"Russell is the type that dismantles  any techniques he has seen and combines two concepts and creates a powerful version with both strengths and none of its weaknesses. If he can't use it the way he wants, then he'll use those techniques in ways no one would dare think of using. If he doesn't like it he discards it makes his own."

The little devil's thoughts got interrupted when Katsumi called him. "Baki, is there something wrong?" Katsumi asked.

Baki looked at his friend and  looked back to his father. "Do you think he can win?" He asked. Hearing those words made the surrounding masters to pause. Baki was right, Russell was strong, but can he take on the Ogre?

The son of the Ogre was looking at the four before sighing. "Sorry. I was just being realistic here." He said while rubbing his head.

"No, your right Baki. His opponent is Yujiro, but I have faith in my student." Katsumi said. 

"Yujiro is strong but Russell's unpredictability gives him an edge." Doppo said. "The kid comes up with crazy ideas one after another. Though I think this time Russell will have a hard time."

"I watched Russell trained harder than anyone, though I have some disagreements with him in regards with martial arts. I can say for certain he will not go down without a fight." Retsu said.

Shibukawa laughed. "The kid has even the guts to ask me for a proper fight just to see how he can apply my techniques into his style." He said while reminiscing about the days with his former pupil. No matter how many times he had broken the kid's body, the boy kept going. Who knew having your bones dislocated let's you use Benda more efficiently.

Hearing their words, it amazed Baki that the four had so much faith they had on the guy. Don't get him wrong, he knew Russell was strong, but the thought of Yujiro losing was a foreign concept to him. 

With a sigh, he left and went to look for the so-called Beast. 

Infirmary.

Russell was closing his eyes and was using Observe on his body, as the doctor places needles all over his body. While he was observing each place, the doctor had placed the needle on his Observe. 

With Lingshu Chi Na, he might unlock his other restricted potential power or reserves. The Eight Gates in Naruto, he could replicate it, but he would be careful not to kill himself. Now why was his waist heavy?

As soon as he opened them, he saw Karla straddling his waist. His eyes widened as his libido raises with it.  Damn it Karla, stop trying to send me into jail! Also holy crap, that pose is seductive.