Fate part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Bold - Techniques/Items/Skills/Weapons/Demon Mode / Events/ Organizations.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Songs/music/phonecalls.

When morning came the first thing, Sakura noticed was that the ceiling was bright.

"Oh, you're awake?"

The child turns and saw a man with brown hair and brown eyes, a doctor by the attire he was wearing.

Bright had been busy tinkering when he saw Sakura looking around the room. "Hello, how are you feeling kid?" He asked, but Sakura didn't answer.

Knowing who she was looking for, the doctor just smiled kindly. "If you're looking for Russell, he's still asleep."

Sakura gazed blankly at the doctor. And honestly, it scared him. Those empty eyes shouldn't be there.

"Come on, let's get you a nice warm meal."

Russell POV.

Russell groaned as he woke up. A sense of Deja Vu had made itself known, but the king ignored it."Stats!"

Username: Russell Redgrave/ Kaioh Redgrave

Stats:

LVL:630

HP:2160

STR:1447

DEF:1105

AGI:1409

LUCK:???

Gold: 160, 900, 090

"What the hell?" Russell said in confusion. "Stat!"

Skill Sets:

Gamer Mind

Observe/ Observe Thousand Imagery

Anomaly

Eternal Arms

KI Manipulation

Sorcerer

Absolute Zero

Tricks

"No, no, no, this can't be happening. Did my Gamer update itself automatically?" Just when he had grown accustomed to his power, it changed once again.

Just as he dismisses the screen, Karla had opened the door. What happened to his other skills?

"Karla, what's the matter?"

"The kid is up, also are you okay?" Karla asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine just tired, that's all sorry about worrying you guys." He said. 

"How is Sakura?" He asked while looking at Bright.

"A bit scared almost went to a panic attack."

Russell rose an eyebrow at what the doctor said. It was only when Sakura came to him he understood what the doctor meant. Oh god, those eyes were just too adorable, and those pinchable cheeks.

"Good-morning, Papa."

"SO CUTE!!!" Russell had died there, throwing away his image, and began hugging the cute little girl. Hey, kids are his weakness.