It's just piling up!

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.
Bold - Techniques/Items/Skills/Weapons/Demon Mode / Events/ Organizations.
Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Songs/music.

Russell looked around. The destruction he just made and the lives he had taken. This was bad. He expected an attack or some scout, but not a hit squad. Worst; he placed his team in danger. They are lucky, but what about the next one?

"Silver find a safe spot for us to hide, Blaire send some pumpkin drones I want this place secured I don't care how insignificant the clue is, make sure it's placed on the list. Rider, you go with Blaire, I need a bird's-eye view." He ordered. 

"Archer, Lancer watch Sakura and Illya. Dr. Bright, you and your siblings go with Silver, the same goes for you, Beauty." 

Everyone nodded, but they can tell something had set Russell on edge. Karla, Blaire, and Silver being the ones who knew him longer noted one thing. Russell was afraid, he was afraid of something, but they spotted more sinister.

Beneath that fear was a monster of the unknown making its way out. They can only hope their friend was alright, Silver suspected it to be a side effect of absorbing SCP 682 but it felt different, this was direct, specific.

Russell acted strangely for the past three days whenever he was alone, but quickly reverts to his usual persona whenever someone is with him.

***

Russell didn't know why but he felt scared, no he's always scared, he just got used to moving past it but this? It felt familiar, like he had been in this scenario, over and over. Different scenes, different times, different people, but the result is the same.

Heart pumps, adrenaline spiking. Something was telling him to move his ass and stop wasting time. This burning desire to find something, to tear something or someone apart. What the hell is this? 

682's core wasn't acting up, which means it is an outside force or something else. Unknown memories began ramming itself. He didn't know them; they weren't any of the targets he had slaughtered during his act of vigilantism.

People dying around him, screaming out for mercy, but he had none. 

Kill...

Cities burning... A monster.

Shut up...

Children, Adults, even the dead screaming in horror looking at the abomination.

 Kill them...

Blood and guts everywhere, a demon dancing over the fallen.

SHUT UP!

One man standing against a tide.

KILL THEM...

A weapon...

SHUT UP!!

KIll TheM ALL!!!

"SHUT UP!!!" He roared, releasing a vast amount of power to the sky. The memories stopped. What was that? Was the gamer of this world warning him of something? Or where he was heading?

Lousu... could this be related to him? If it is, what kind of asshole shoves memories like that into his head!? He's going to smear that guy's head on the wall if he was responsible for that. 

"Master, are you alright?" Saber asked.

"I'm fine. Where were you, Saber?" Russell asked. 

Saber; Okita-alter noticed how ready her master was for a fight, but according to Lancer, they've been ambushed. But what was strange is that her master didn't seem to remember his orders.