BakixKengan part 12

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, or games.

"We're about to start the second match of the second stage. Raian terrific fight, the crowd is getting wild." Sayaka said.

"Oh goodness, Raian is one crazy fighter. Let's see how Russell's martial art compete with him." Jerry said.

"Now let's see which of these two fighters is the strongest!" Sayaka said as the crowd goes wild.

Meanwhile, Russell sighed in frustration as he rubbed his head to rub off the pain in his head. He had already used "Healer" twice, but somehow the feeling of weariness and migraine was still there. He would have used it for a third time, if not that its limit to being used only three times. 

Username: Russell Redgrave

Str: 490
Int: 400
Wis: 360
Dex: 440
End: 440
STMN: 430
Gold: 100, 489, 990

Dismissing the screen, he stretched and warm-up before the incoming fight.

"Russell, can we talk for a minute?" Suoh said behind with Blaire in her cat form standing beside her. "Sure," Russell said looking at her but saw something was troubling her. It wasn't just him, but so did Blaire. 

Though he might know what it is since she had been hanging around with Yamashita Kazuo. The old man was just too nice and naïve but that's made him likable especially his reactions whenever a fighter does something impossible or amazing.

Suoh then retold her encounter with Ohma and Kazuo when she went looking for him. During her search, she had accidentally stumbled upon Kazuo and Erioh talking. It was about Yamashita Kenzo, Kazuo's son. Turns out he was the actual head of the company; Under Mount.

Hearing that his son's life was in danger, it forced Kazuo to make a bet. If he won the bet, then his son will live however losing meant losing Kenzo.

Russell remained silent. He already knew about this since he already read about the manga, but any information was useful.

"I wanted to help but..." Suoh said. "I was too scared... They're not human." She said while remembering the feeling she had just by being near those two. The Kure clan were devils in human skin.

Russell sighed before he ruffled the youthful woman's hair. "You don't have to worry or feel sorry about that." He said making her confused. "The Kure is a clan of assassins, they've been existing for a long time. Mihono, if you had interfered, there's no telling what could have happened. They must have already noticed you but didn't act on it." He then looked at the hall. "Ain't that right, Kure Erioh?"

Suoh looked confused until she heard a burst of laughter. "I'm impressed," Erioh said as he approaches them while being accompanied by Hollis. "At first I thought you were nothing more than an upstart brat, but it seems I was wrong."

Russell just smiled while pulling his friend to get behind him. "I'll take it as a compliment." He said. "I'm guessing you have some business with my boss." He said.

The old man chuckled as he looked at Russell. "Correct, young lady, are you willing to make a bet with me?" He said. " A bet?" Suoh said in confusion. "It's simple: if Russell wins the fight, I will let you live, but if you lose well, I can't exactly leave any witnesses after what you heard. It's poor business for my clan."

"You just want Raian to kick my ass because Karla wants me." Russell thought. "Before we take that bet, it's not like we have a choice in this. Can I ask you something though?" He said earning several raised eyebrows.