Pandemonium

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.
Bold - Techniques/Items/Skills/Weapons/Demon Mode / Events/ Organizations.
Italics - Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Songs/music.

Silver looked at the group, Jeff was a disappointment, he had such high hopes for this man only to be a letdown. He looks to the farthest building and smiles before giving a wink. Turning back to the group, the fool approached them with a flare of theatrics. His mind wondering what kind of ploy he should use next, but it only brought a question. What's Russell doing? There's no way he could've missed this.

Then he heard something breaking before looking up and saw someone falling towards him. Taking a step back, he pulls out an umbrella while the stranger made a mess. "Oof! That's gonna leave a mark." He said before looking up again and saw a crack in the air fading. So that's why... Well, he better hurry or else his friend might ruin the fun. 

"Okay boys, I know I have all the time in the world, but I'm gonna have to leave. Don't worry, I know a few folks to keep you up." He then conjures a phone.

"Hello operator, I'd like to call..."

***

Russell looked for his first victim. This was a bad time. His clone is still finishing the upgrades of his weapons. War ax of the Sun was destructive and he might bring the building down. Not only that, but when he used it, he melted everything around him. Silver luckily placed him in a barrier in time. He had to place a limiter on the weapon and some way to release the power safely.

Though what did they call him again? Modder? Did that mean what it meant? If so, oh man this is going to be fun but first, baby steps. What should he use to kill the first ten stooges?

One went for a sneak attack and Russell dodges the blow before tripping him.  The Beast grabs an ashtray and whacks him on the head, ending his life. Another tried to hit him, but he grabs the offending appendage and breaks it.

The enemy couldn't scream as Russell slams the makeshift weapon to his throat. Turning around, he throws it like a shuriken, hitting a couple of them until it pushed the last one out of the window.

"Why are they not getting back up? You used a resurrection skill."

"I don't know, he might have a debuff skill or some anti-Gamer weapon."

"How is an ashtray an anti-gamer!?"

Russell let out a smirk, Absolute Zero was a tricky skill to learn, it looked so simple, but the possibilities were endless. 

As for how in the world a simple object can cause so much damage? He increased the damage output, but it seems it had a limit on how many changes he can make before the object breaks.

"I knew I should've made some tests with this." He muttered. 

Two of them tried to hit him from both sides, but they're quickly dealt with.  Another came from the front. But again Russell ends him by shoving a spoon through his ears. He could not stop an energy ball in time, blasted towards the restroom.

Ki attack that explains why he got blasted through the wall. It didn't take a minute until everyone used Ki based attacks or skills. Forced to conjure a magical wall, Russell needed a new weapon.

Looking around, he grins, grabbing two toothbrushes and broke it. Before turning the shield into a battering ram. Hey, it's still a defensive spell he just made the magical wall at a different angle.

***

Jack or as his new name Agni, the leader of squad A couldn't believe what was happening. His men were getting killed with everyday items. How do you even kill someone with a spoon or an ashtray!? Now he just watched their target deflect a magical sword with a toothbrush. A TOOTHBRUSH!