BakixKengan part 10

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, or games.

The first stage was over. Now it gave them one day to rest, but for Russell, it was a time of getting stronger. After he finished spending time with Suoh and sparring with Doppo, Katsumi, Retsu, and Shibukawa. 

Looking at his inventory, he looked for any items that could rejuvenate him since he would not sleep.

Still, whoever the hell hired Yujiro was dead after this tournament, he swore.

So far he had two rejuvenating items, but it felt like a waste to use it.

He was just about to get up from his bed when he saw that Blaire and Suoh were again on his bed. After switching places with a pillow after using Tricks, he then took a bath. So far no one was here but him until he heard someone humming.

Turning to the source, he spotted Sayaka taking a bath. Did he mistakenly entered the women's bathroom?

Sayaka realized that someone was looking at her and turned to him. "Oh hey, morning Russell." She said with a smile, not caring that she was actually naked.

"Oh right, she was a bit of an exhibitionist." Russell thought. There was no reason to panic since Sayaka wasn't your average female in the anime or manga that would usually scream and throw stuff to a guy when they were seen naked.

Hopefully, Metsudo doesn't find out. Still, this woman was desirable and the water dripping on her body just added a few more points.

"Sup. Sayaka, right?" He said earning a nod. Starting conversations wasn't really his forte, especially if it involves women.

"Yup. I have to admit though, what you did there was incredible." Sayaka said while washing her hair. "I've seen a lot of kengan matches, but I saw no one fight like that." She said.

"You're just pulling my leg," Russell said while washing his body.

"Nope, it's the truth. I mean seriously, using a Kure clan technique, you have balls of steel to use that in front of the clan head." Sayaka said while looking at the fighter.

"Well, it was useful and it would be a waste to not learn it," Russell said, trying to look at the attractive female. Stupid hormones.

"So how did you learn, Removal?" Sayaka asked while turning off the shower and leaned on the wall. Not caring that she was literally showing him her bare breast.

"Deep breaths." Russell thought. Seriously? Is this woman really that uncaring to the point she wouldn't put on a towel?

"Well, I have a talent in learning techniques in one glance, but it also helps if I mimic their character," Russell said before surprising Sayaka when he suddenly transformed into Imai Cosmo. "Like this, or this." Again he switched form into another person, this time into Sayaka. "What do you think?" Russell said while still in 'Sayaka' form.

Sayaka blinked before whistling a bit. She had to admit, Russell was a talented actor. The fact she was seeing a double and hearing him talk with her voice definitely put him on one of the most dangerous individuals she met.

If he wanted to frame anyone, he would just mimic their appearance and voice. No one could tell the difference except the victim or those close to them.

Russell immediately changed back and finished his bath before leaving. Sayaka followed but she can't but notice another factor that made her take an interest in the fighter.

"That guy is a beast." She said while giggling.

Russell shivered as he puts on a black shirt and jogging pants. Looking around, he then takes a walk around the facility before going outside. It was still early in the morning, so no one was up.