Insects, explosions

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Bold - Techniques/Items/Skills/Weapons/Demon Mode / Events/ Organizations.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Songs/music/phonecalls.

The two couples were heading back to their base in a cab. Russell was tinkering with his Gamer once more. He wanted to find Felsong's virus and see if he could replicate it.

Sadly, no success.

Feeling his lover's embrace getting tighter, he looked at her and found her asleep. A smile formed on his face, moving some strands of hair, revealing her beauty. Unable to stop himself, he gave a peck on her forehead, winning a disappointed groan.

Using his Observe, he still got nothing. Had they given up? Unlikely, they're planning something. Picking up his phone, he dials his contact.

"Russell, how's your date?"

"Fine, thanks for asking. Bright, is everyone there?"

"Yeah, are they back?"

"No, no, just asking. How are the girls?"

"Sakura and Illya are asleep now."

"Oh..." Despite his GPI destroyed, Russell's life as an assassin told him they weren't alone. The only problem? They're too far from his range.

"Karla, wake up."

"Huh? Are we back?"

"No, we're not alone."

His message was enough to make Karla serious. "Stop here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, here take this."

The driver didn't question him and just took the money and left. Russell looked around.

"REEEEEE!!!"

Russell looks up and finds a boot heading towards him.

+++

Up in the air, 'Jimmy' had been following them for hours. Just as he was about to attack when the cab pulled over, he wondered once more how someone like him could end a fight in a draw.

Once the target came out, he quickly used Observe but couldn't see anything but his name. It didn't display his weakness too. He might be stronger or have an anti-Observe skill.

"He doesn't know where I am, good."

He quickly makes a dive for the kill. "REEEEEE!!!" the target was too late to see it coming, and his boot crushed the skull. Even if he survives it, his HP is going to drop.

No signs of life. "Tch... if their member lost to this noob, then their standards must have dropped." He muttered. "What a waste of time."

'Jimmy' then turns to Karla. He didn't recognize her from any franchise he knew. The last manga he read was Law of Ueki. She's quite a looker, a shame he needs to kill her.

"You know if you're going to sneak attack, don't scream."

'Jimmy' turns around and saw Russell still alive. He was sitting on a ruble that he made.

What just happened? He felt and saw the skull crushed until his HP had dropped to zero. There wasn't a sign of illusion or a revive skill.

+++

Zone

A simple technique, but in his hands, it was an OP skill. It surpassed the limits of the original. It didn't stop on hypnotizing humans, but even the game itself.