BakixKengan part 11

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, or games.

Russell appeared in front of the nearest robot and splits it into two before beheading another and shoots one with the Warden. 

Russell quickly turns and leans back as one machine went past him. "Watch it, Blaire." He said before dodging another attack.

"Sorry," Blair yelled. "Pump-pumpkin, pumpkin... Halloween Cannon!" She said before releasing a gigantic pumpkin to the horde.

The cat dodged a laser from one machine and gave a powerful kick to the face and sent it crashing to the others.

Russell wanted to summon his Ghouls but considering how the dungeon reacted he wasn't sure if it was a good idea to use it... yet.

He quickly fires off his pistols as fast as he could. The bullets tore the machines apart as he spun around before catching a battle ax with his gauntlets.

Jet Stream Kata

Russell immediately performs a grappling move before punching it several times. He quickly teleports to another and performs a spinning heel kick to the nearest foe.

Meanwhile, Blaire resorted to ranged attack while occasionally switching to melee to whoever got close.

Thanks to her new power she had an easier time learning new moves. Like firing her pumpkins like a Gatling gun or making a smaller amount of pumpkins that were smaller and remote-controlled.

She quickly swipes her hand to a robot, her clothes immediately bisected the machine before wrapping it to another one and spun it around, and then slams it into the ground.

On the other side, Russell fully took advantage of his skill, Tricks. Teleporting to every blind spot the machines had. Picking up his pistols, he quickly spins around while firing his guns in rapid successions before stopping.

"Damn it, they just keep coming." He growled. This was new, just how many robots had they already destroyed?

Using Observe, he quickly looks around until he found three Aggressors waiting behind the horde.

"Blair cover me!" He yelled before summoning his Emperor and drove straight towards the three.

Blaire took up into the air fired miniature versions of her pumpkin cannon while Russell slams the bike into one Aggressor and dodged the other two.

As he swings his sword to the nearest Aggressor it immediately blocked his attack while the other took some distance and pointed its bow on Blaire.

Russell's eyes widened and bisects his opponent before appearing in front of the last Aggressor and caught the arrow. Russell then jams the arrow into its head, killing it quickly.

As the Aggressor vanished, so did the horde. Blaire quickly landed and approached him, but Russell was too busy thinking about the sudden change the Aggressors performed just now.

Why did the last one ignore him when he was the nearest one? As he kept thinking about the uses of Observe on his memory to find anything that would give him a clue.

Why did it focused on Blaire? Was she the bigger threat? Probably but that wasn't enough for it to switch targets.

Blaire, where was she looking during that moment. "She... wasn't looking? No, she was distracted by supporting me." He muttered as fear crept into him.

The Aggressor had taken advantage of her distraction. While he was confident Blaire could have dodged it, that the usual mobs were getting smarter was frightening.