BakixKengan part 16

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, or games.

Russell sighed while looking towards everyone partying like nothing had happened. He had already changed his clothes after the total fiasco, but still he was paranoid. Which was good in his case since it would be bad if people figured out his identity? His mind then wandered to another thought.

Where and what was he going to do after this?

The multiverse was vast, with many exciting yet dangerous worlds. Also, he still hadn't figured out how the heck it had transported him with the gamer. He wasn't the whole 'chosen one' BS, but he would not bite the hand that feeds him.  

Worse was that he knew deep down there were other gamers out there with more experiences and power compared to him. Blaire could help him, but he didn't enjoy involving people unless it forced him to.

He could have built a company and made himself as the CEO and joined the Kengan that way but he didn't because it's too much effort and he can't exactly just leave it after spending so much time in building something. That was the prime reason he went looking for an employer to begin with. 

Looking at his options on the list of worlds, he wanted to make sure he would not regret it. Still, he wanted to have his servant from Nasuverse, plus he wanted to try something in the Nasuverse once he got the rundown of summoning servants.

Looking towards his employer who was asking if Blaire was fine, he couldn't help but smile.  Choosing Mihono seemed was a wonderful choice, originally he would kill Mikazuchi Rei and employ himself under Rino but decided against it.

"Russell!" Karla yelled in excitement while latching onto him. "Grandfather gave us his blessing so c'mon let's make some babies." She said while hugging him only to receive a laugh before ruffling her hair.

"When your older, Karla for now let's just be friends. Okay?" He said, still hoping that the girl would lose interest in him. "No way!" She said while shaking her head. "I will be 18 soon." 

Russell sighed wondering if he should just roll with it there many other gamers that were way more messed up compared to him.   

"Are you planning on sending me to jail?" He said earning a confused look from the girl. "Nevermind."

Looking towards where Suoh was, he spotted her walking towards them with Blaire giving him thumbs up. Oh boy. As soon as she closed their distance, she quickly grabs him in one swoop before dragging him into the forest while leaving a surprised Karla who kept blinking in disbelief that a normal civilian could snatch something from her without effort.

She would have chased after them, but the look on Suoh's face told her it wasn't a good idea. What did her future husband do to make her love rival mad at him? 

Meanwhile, Russell was silent while watching his friend dragged him deeper into the forest before finally stopping. 

The young woman turned toward him and quickly glared at him. "Do you have any idea how worried I was!?" She yelled. "You run off to who knows where while they overran the entire place!!!"

Russell blinked, this was the first time he saw Suoh react like this but he remained quiet since the young woman wasn't done yet. 

"Did you had any plan at all when you left? Why are you so reckless!? You could have gotten yourself killed or worse!" She said. "If you keep doing this, then it won't be long until your luck runs out."

She took a breath and calmed down before looking at him. "You don't have to worry about the debt my company is in. I already took care of it..." 

The only noise they could hear was the people cheering and music. Russell however could already see where the conversation was going. He still hadn't forgotten about his promise to her.