I am so sorry

Hi folks forcespeed4 here. Everyone I am sorry to be a bringer of bad news but Gamer: The Gatekeeper will undergo a hiatus period while I rewrite the Fate arc.

As I reread the chapters, I realized I had bitten off more than I can chew. I had the script, and it was good, but my execution was awful.

This story is heavily inspired by ImBoredSoJustDoingRandomFanfic's Book 1 of the Gamer Series: This Is My Life As The Gamer! REWRITE! which is my favorite. As I kept reading it, it gave me the inspiration to make my Gamer fanfic. The story had a unique twist; the Mc wasn't the only Gamer, and it had three factions. 

So I made own version but sadly I failed, in doing so I destroyed my entire story. I finally understood what I was doing wrong.

I'm so sorry for failing you all. I got so caught up in my story script; I lost sight of the endgame. That is to tell a story.

I will keep the lore and characters. However, the chapters will undergo heavy changes, particularly the other Gamers. Honestly, the idea went well on paper until I started building it up.

Again I'm sorry that it took me this long to figure it out.

I forgot to mention that I have published my first comic Shifting Worlds in Webtoon.