BakixKengan part 17

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, or games.

The crowds erupted in cheers as both two fighters entered the arena. Russell looked at the screen and saw that most of the spectators favored Muteba. Shame... Oh well, it's not his money anyway, so no point in whining about it.

"It's the second match of the third round, and both fighters have entered the arena!!!" Sayaka said. "The limitless Beast against the legendary mercenary!" Jerry said with a grin. 

"Both fighters ready?" The referee said only to receive a grin from the two.

Both fighters went to their fighting stance but everyone grew confused when Russell went to a strange crouched stance, with his upper body relaxed and his line of sight slightly pointing downwards.

"Oh, what's this?" Sayaka said in a curious state. "Russell's using a different stance. Is this another form of Niko style?" 

Muteba frowned, he had a nagging feeling that his opponent was about to pull a fast one on him. "Oh, dear... the fight hasn't even started and I already feel cornered." Muteba thought before his grin came back.

The tension in the air was thick as both fighters waited for the signal. The referee felt the tension as he sweat before he swings his hand down. "HAJIME!!!" He yelled.

Both fighters then rushed towards each other with Russell preparing to perform a superman punch. Muteba's instincts went haywire and quickly moved back while redirecting Russell's punch to the ground. 

Every normal citizen paled when a crater formed when Russell's fist connected it even created a mini-earthquake. The debris wound Muteba, but it was manageable and not too serious.

"HOLY SHIT!" Jerry yelled while everyone agreed at his choice of words. "If Muteba hadn't dodge that..." Sekibayashi said in worry. Raian grinned while watching his rival instilling fear into his opponent. He had already noticed there was a sudden jump of strength when he saw Russell enter the ring. "Looks like I have to catch up to him if I want to have even a chance of killing him." He thought. 

Yujiro grinned while having a proud look to Russell when seeing the damage of his punch. 

Wakatsuki wondered if he was like him. Kuroki Gensai and Kanoh Agito were both now more cautious of Russell. The sudden jumps of strength was incredible and frightening at the same time.

Muteba took a step back when Russell looked at him. "The fight has just started, and it looks like Muteba is on the ropes!" Sayaka said. 

"She's right, as much as I hate it. This guy is just as dangerous as Wakatsuki... However, you betted that punch would end this fight but now that I'm aware of it ..." Muteba grinned while his 'eyes' activated. "You won't be able to pull it off without the risk of tiring yourself out..."  

Russell merely walked towards him before using Flashbang Kata and rushed towards him. His opponent dodges the attack once more... or so he thought. "SHIT!!!" Muteba thought while coughing up blood as he receives a kick.

Russell follows up with a right cross and a left uppercut. His opponent wasn't able to react in time and was getting the full brunt of his attack. "His punches aren't just fast they're just as heavy." Muteba thought while trying his best to dodge and block. "Not to mention his arms seem to extend whenever I take a step back."

"He lessens the damage by stepping back out of instinct." Russell thought when he felt his fist hitting his opponent. "But... with Joint Flexibility I can increase my punches' maximum range, however..." Russell thought.  

"However, it seems there's a time gap whenever he extends his limbs from normal." Muteba thought while dodging another blow before rushing towards his opponent.