BakixKengan part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

As soon as he saw the message, Russell could only cry. Not only was he stuck in an anime filled with the philosophy of "survival of the fittest." He was in a crossover of two of the manliest anime! in his opinion. 

Quest: THE ONE
Description: The first day of your adventure and you're stuck in a war zone. Train to be at the top become the one!

Time limit: NONE

Success reward: 3000 exp, 200 gold, and unlocking a new skill. New items.

Failure: Death

Optional Quest:

Niko Style: Find Tokita Niko and learn the Niko style.

KUNG FU FIGHTING~: Find the Kaioh and learn some Kung Fu.

The Karate Kid: Head to the Orochi Dojo and be a badass Karate master under the tutelage of Katsumi Orochi and Doppo Orochi.

The Founder: Make your own martial art and prove it's the best.

He blinked before humming in thought. He had three options the easiest and safest one would be learning under Katsumi until the prisoners arc. Next would be making his own martial art since he took some basics from Karate, Judo, Taekwando, and boxing.

Finding Niko on the other hand was next to impossible since Ohma's teacher didn't have a real name so that meant he had to find Ohma first before Niko.

The Kaiohs well they probably wouldn't mind if he asked, there could be a price but Dorian was the first foreigner to learn and earn the title Kaioh so maybe he could do it too.

"Okay first find the Orochi and then lean Karate. Next, find Ohma and learn the Niko as fast I can. Next would be the Kaiohs learn the Shaori and everything else." Russell muttered. Now if he remembered correctly the Dojo had a tiger bulletin board. Maybe if he asked the locals he might find them.

He nodded his head before looking around. So far he was surrounded by trees. That meant he was either in a forest or a park.

"Well better get moving." He said to himself before walking towards the north or at least what he thought was north.

Ten minutes later he was out of the trees and saw several buildings with signs in Kanji.

"So I'm in Japan." He muttered. Before looking at street signs. The kanji then began to morph to English and back into kanji.

Confused, the young man focused on the sign and the kanji began to glitch before stopping.

SUBWAY STATION.

Did he just learn how to read Japanese. looking around he just realize something why did he feel shorter?

Walking towards a parked car and what he saw made him blink.

He wasn't shorter, He was younger! He had de-aged back to a six-year-old child. Oh, c'mon, he's already in a world filled with dangerous monsters in human skin, and now he's a kid!

His black hair that had a hint gray patch that was similar to a tiger was now gone replaced with pure black. His brown eyes were sharper than he remembered.

His skin was tan and under his left brown eye were three moles.
Also, his appearance was now anime yet whenever he looked at his hands they were completely normal, not anime.... ish... to save whatever sanity he had, the young man just muttered "just roll with it me."