Scp part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, or games.

"Why are is he posing?" Karla asked Blaire only to get a confused gesture. Silver ignored her as he focuses on Russell.

Russell was looking at the stranger before noticing something above the man. 

Name: Silver
Title: mayhem causing fool
Strength:???
Endurance: ???
Health: ???

His eyes widened. "Wait Silver? As in the one I have been chatting with this entire time I was on earth."

"Yup, the one and only. Nice to see you again, Russell." Silver said. Russell laughs as he shakes the immortal's hand. "Your Gamer too? How?" Russell said.

"Well, let's just say falling into a lake with an alligator isn't exactly the best way to go." Silver said. Russell facepalms. Silver immediately stopped Russell before he could utter an apology.

"AH! None of that. I died on my terms. Your bad luck has nothing to do with it." Silver said.

"Uh, Russell might wanna tell us who this guy is?" Blaire asked. Karla however was cautious, her training warned her that this Silver was someone not trifle with. She wasn't the only one, as Blaire felt her animal instincts telling her not to mess with this stranger.

"Oh Blaire, Karla, this a friend of mine back on my Earth," Russell said while placing an arm on Silver's shoulder.

Said man only raised a peace sign and smiled mischievously. "Ey~ Nice to meet you." He said before appearing between Blaire and Karla. "Psst... I'm rooting for you. If you need any advice on wooing my friend, just ask."

"Really?" Karla asked. "Yup, though you need to wait until your 18 or he ain't gonna budge." Silver said. "Oh... Is there any way you can help her? She has it bad for your friend." Blaire asked. "Well, there's the hyperbolic time chamber."

This made them curious, making the immortal smile. "It's a room where three days is outside is three years inside. I could tweak it so can age faster." Silver explained. "Unfortunately, Russell might not still budge with that."

"Oi stop giving Karla any ideas," Russell said. He had been listening, and he knew Silver was purposefully making him hear this.

"Gasp! Russell, how could you accuse your friend like that? After what we've been through with you? For shame, Russell. For shame!" He said while placing his hands on chest.

Russell shakes his head. Before hearing several footsteps the two turns and saw a good deal of personnel led by a man with a lab coat however Silver recognizes the guy.

"Bright buddy, how's it going?"

"Silver, come here, man."

The two approached each other and grabs each other's hands, their biceps suddenly bulging. "Oh Bright. This is Russell, Karla, and Blaire. Guys, this is Dr. Bright."

"Hello, ~," The doctor said before dashing towards the trio. "Very interesting. I take it you and Silver came from the same world."

"Only me and Russell came from the same universe." Silver said pulling out some snacks and starts giving it to the guards. Many refused, but Silver's persistence and won out. Most guards enjoyed it until they bolt off to the restroom.

Why? Laxatives.

"Blaire and Karla came from different worlds," Russell said. "Fascinating, are her eyes natural?" Bright asked. "Yep."

"Amazing. So what can you three do?"

"I use magic," Blaire said.

"I'm use martial art," Karla said.