BakixKengan part 15

Disclaimer: I do not own anime, movies, or any video games.

Russell wiped off the sweat on his forehead after conquering the tenth wave. After training vigorously with the mobs while using Limitless Demon he was now able to balance it out but they were still a few kinks he still needed to adjust.

He had also managed to recreate most of the Hokuto Shinken techniques. Though most of it involved killing or maiming his opponent. The healing part needed more work but he was getting, he just needed a living test subject.

For now he had to go back, press the exit button he quickly returned to reality before summoning his two specters. The first one to arrive was the one he sent to spy on Hayami, deciding to experiment a certain skill, He activated Godhand. He quickly stole the memory of the specter which he placed into his phone. He had no idea he could do it but still the skill worked since he had an 'image' of how Hayami planned on doing it the skill was able to function.

The last one was the one he left to watch the fight. The specter quickly touched his forehead with Its index finger before sending him down to one memorable trip.

The first was about Yujiro fighting against Wakatsuki Takeshi. The two didn't say anything with Takeshi going all out while using every tactic and technique at his disposal. Yujiro took them all head-on before doing the same thing he did to Ryu Kaioh. However unlike the manga Yujiro didn't warn Takeshi instead he quickly rips it off. However Russell couldn't tell whether it was fate, luck, or skill which saved half of his face. Takeshi then used Blast Core but Yujiro ended him with his technique before moving on. Still it was a miracle Takeshi was still breathing and had only his ribs broken.

The fight was brutal and one-sided slaughter. He made a note to send an apology letter and gift to Takeshi poor guy lost half of his face but man, the guy fought like a champ.

The next fight was Jun Sekibayashi against Muteba Gizenga. The fight went as much as the manga but it was funnier in real-time. Next was against Hatsumi Sen and Yoroizuka Saw Paing. The fight could have gone either way in his opinion but Hatsumi Sen had been a candidate for becoming the Fang which spoke of his prowess. The fight was long with both fighters not giving an inch. Saw Pain tried to headbutt Sen in a surprise attack but the man managed to dodge the blow and placed Saw Paing in a chokehold that knocked the guy down.

The next round was Kiryuu Setsuna against Ohma Tokita. The fight just the same with the manga but Kiryuu started improvising more and more while Ohma asked questions that he couldn't answer during their childhood. When Kiryuu asked why Ohma refused to use his Godly power the guy merely stated he wasn't worth it something that shook Kiryuu to the core. Before adding on that he wanted to beat Kiryuu with the Niko style their father-figure used. After that it was a bloody fight with Kiryuu losing finally after Ohma used the same technique Niko used when he went after a rampage.

The next round was between Kuroki Gensai and Mikazuchi Rei again there wasn't much difference between the manga and this one with Kuroki winning. Finally it Gaolang Wongsawat against Kanoh Agito. He had one word for the fight. EPIC! Even if it was a memory, Gaolang's determination to win was inspiring for him and it got his blood pumping. He even forgot to use Observe on the fight.

When he was done he quickly dismissed the two before heading towards his employer and friends. However just in case the plot goes out the window he quickly found Nikaido Ren before giving him the phone. It took a lot of convincing but the man took it and he wasn't happy about being double-crossed.

By the time Russell got back to the stadium he saw most of the CEO heading towards a room by some miracle Suoh was heading there with Blaire. "So it's already starting." He thought before grabbing Suoh and dragged into a corner with Blaire.